It's a good place to stay, nice atmosphere, nice shower with heater, they also get 4 pc with superfast internet in lobby.
But the only downfall is the chinese receptionist. I read some of the review and I don't know why they say the staff are nice. She always seems angry and very very impatient! In a backpacker hostel like this, it's a very big deals.
Good place, abysmal service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a small, relaxed & friendly place to stay in Singapore, in the central city area convenient to public transport and getting around, this is it! We are a small laid back place to stay where you'll some meet great people and get some sleep! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Green Kiwi Backpacker Hotel Singapore
- The Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel Singapore