For a backpackers hostel it was amazing value. Most other similar places that advertise breakfast mean that you can help yourself to some toast and spread, and need to wash up after yourself. While that's not a great hardship, if felt like a luxury at Green Kiwi to have your drink made for you, and have a generous helping of fresh fruit and a selection of really nice spreads to choose from. All the staff are really friendly, and the roof terrace was a really sociable area. The rooms were fairly tight for space in terms of having a spot to leave your bag if it didn't fit under the bed, but it was a comfortable and enjoyable place to stay. I stayed in both the a female-only and a mixed room and both were quiet and clean. Perfect for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a small, relaxed & friendly place to stay in Singapore, in the central city area convenient to public transport and getting around, this is it! We are a small laid back place to stay where you'll some meet great people and get some sleep! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Green Kiwi Backpacker Hotel Singapore
- The Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel Singapore