Cant really fault this place. From the friendly and super helpful staff, to the clean rooms and comfy roof garden, its all good. The free breakfast is a bonus too - and tasty, not like to stale bread and 3 week old butter with crystallized jam in that you get at most other breakfast included hostels! Beds are comfy, lockers are good and the free wifi is a bonus too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a small, relaxed & friendly place to stay in Singapore, in the central city area convenient to public transport and getting around, this is it! We are a small laid back place to stay where you'll some meet great people and get some sleep! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Green Kiwi Backpacker Hotel Singapore
- The Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel Singapore