A friend and I stayed for our 2 nights in Singapore. We shared the twin bunk room - very basic - bunk bed, mirror, bin, air con, window. No space or storage but fine if you're spending all day exploring Singapore anyway. Shared (both gender) bathrooms were clean but quite warm! Breakfast was most welcome; computers have fast Internet and the place has wireless too. The food market across the road is cheap and good. Kiwi is located a way out from main sights but it's a 10-12min walk to the nearest underground stop. I would recommend Kiwi as a base for those spending just a few days in Singapore who don't want to spend loads on accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a small, relaxed & friendly place to stay in Singapore, in the central city area convenient to public transport and getting around, this is it! We are a small laid back place to stay where you'll some meet great people and get some sleep! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Green Kiwi Backpacker Hotel Singapore
- The Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel Singapore