I have stayed at Green Kiwi Hostel during my first couple of weeks in Singapore, which turned out to be a very good choice. I met a lot of different lovely people, who were all about having a nice time - especially on the rooftop during nights, but also easy-going during the day. The staff even take their time to learn everybody's name from day one, which I appreciated a lot - it felt like being at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for a small, relaxed & friendly place to stay in Singapore, in the central city area convenient to public transport and getting around, this is it! We are a small laid back place to stay where you'll some meet great people and get some sleep! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Green Kiwi Backpacker Hotel Singapore
- The Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel Singapore