“Loved the Ambience.”

Cut by Wolfgang Puck
Ranked #17 of 10,791 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Description: CUT at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore is the third location for master chef and restaurateur Wolfgang Puck's critically acclaimed steakhouse concept. Providing the finest range in beef selections, grilled over hard wood and charcoal, CUT is home to the true steak connoisseur. Choices from around the globe include USDA Prime, Australian Angus, and Wagyu selections from United States, Australia and Japan, and currently offering the uniquely marbled Snow Beef from Uenae Lake Farms, Hokkaido Japan. Our sophisticated menu is complemented by a range of produce and ingredients sourced directly from the Santa Monica's Farmer's Market in Southern California giving guests in Singapore an unparalleled experience of fine food, all while served in a hip, contemporary atmosphere. CUT also features a bar & lounge providing a menu spanning over 50 original, handcrafted cocktails and our "Rough CUTs" lounge menu of delectable bar snacks: open daily from 5:30 P.M. Onward.
“Loved the Ambience.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Service staff was great, friendly. Food, though expensive, was worth the money spent. Great for special occasions. You pay for the brand and the celebrity. This is a once in a while splurging.
Make reservations. It is necessary.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Harris J

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Houston, TX
“Best steak ever. Seriously.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Being from the USA, I was fairly confident that I had tried the best beef in the world in Texas. I found out I was wrong, their Kobe beef is so awesome, it has changed how I think of steak forever more. Probably the best meal I have ever had, with the best service I've ever had. We had a drink at the bar before being seated and had one of the best cocktails I've ever had. I will always remember the evening spent at Cut.... It was that good. Only bad thing is that it is very, very, very expensive.

1 Thank t3xas
“Great and Impressive”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Everything is impressive in this bar / restaurant from the design to the glasses and even the ice cubes served. We only had cocktails but what cocktails. Service was really professional and the quality of the drinks served was impressive. I shall go back ASAP, so far my favorite bar in Singapore.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank lcfb
Wroclaw, Poland
“American Steakhouse-Highly recommended !”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Very good steakhouse with big selection of the finest cuts of beef+nice interior with atmosphere.
As a starter we ordered :prawn coctail and blue crab with shrimps-Yami ! as a main course we eate two diferent kind of Angus beef- both were soft crispy and delicate. It is difficult to describe how delicious it was. Must try.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Dominika1wroclaw
Brisbane, Australia
“Cut above”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I,ve been a fan of wolfgang puck since I first went to his Californian restaurant in the 90's.
I should have thought about it ...the name gives it away ..CUT is a steakhouse predominantly .
The interior is very smart and we were in a room lined with wine and mirrors...all very chic.
A sensational wine list. A very sopificated starters menu ( as I was expecting or hoping)
Then the steak. Perhaps the best steak I have ever eaten.. remarkable..
Worth making a trip to Singapore just for the steak.
Oh and the staff are first rate..

• Visited December 2012