Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,597 results
All reviews mrt station shuttle service budget hotel shuttle bus minute walk comfortable stay basic amenities front office staff mall supermarket sgd
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2019

An excellent to place to stay if you are wanting to be light on the cost. Get easy accommodation if you book in advance for about S$120 per night with breakfast.

Nice location on balestier road with a 6-7 minutes walk to the nearest Novena MRT

A very courteous and helpful staff, who try to make your stay as helpful as possible.

You can do your own laundry by buying tokens (2 tokens one for washing and one for drying) for S$6 (S$ 12 for two) or you can use the hotel laundry.

In room ironing and board provided

Room tip: Rooms with windows facing east will give a nice morning sunshine else take rooms with windows perpendicular to Irrawaddy road.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank VMSDAN
Ibis N, Manager at Ibis Singapore Novena, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear VMSDAN,

Thank you very much for your great review! We are really glad to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

I arrived midnight, when i check-in, Wilson happily gave me a $30 voucher that i can use for F&B in their restaurant, he told me that it is as an appreciation because this is my 30th stay in Ibis Novena! Wow i was so surprised! Thank you Ibis Novena! Not realizing that my relationship with ibis novena already about 4yrs.. and i always happy to comeback to ibis novena :)

I see a lot of new faces in the front desk, in this time.. maybe because most of them are new, the front desk staffs looked a bit cold, i wish they could smile more to bring the warm feeling to guest.

Thanks to Rayyan, who helped me with my item delivery, also to Hamdy whom i see on my last day, always smiling to the guests, so i can feel the warmth of Ibis Novena that i know.

Here i share how i used my voucher, all look and taste good! also my lunch for in-room dining, the fresh prawn and mussels, i love it! Good job for the chef and team.
I am just sad that my favourite seafood mie goreng is no longer in the menu..

Again thank you ibis novena! :)

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Magdalenz

Dear Magdalenz,

Thank you very much for your very encouraging review! I am very sure that our team is always delighted to welcome you back everytime! And we definitely are excited to welcome you back again!

Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

I have travelled a lot and have stayed at all kinds of hotels, but my most recent Experience of staying in IBIS Novena SGP @Room-423/422 was the worst ever. We are 02 families and we booked 02 separate rooms with as twin room for 03people(i.e 02Adults and 01-Child) and one larger family room (i.e. 2-Adult and 2-Child). Our worst nightmare started from moment we checked-in on18-Jun, we were given 02 small rooms with hardly any space to move & all of us packed into a tiny room. After my request they offered to change 01 room for which I paid extra compared to other room to a family room but after 02 nights on 20-Jun I checked-out of room 423 & give keys to Mr.Damien in front desk who confirmed room will be given on 5th Floor after 02.30pm and he also confirmed a note on Room-423. When we came back in night at 10.00pm, to our horror the front desk had no updates for us. After waiting for almost 1hour Mr.Wilson says that they don't have room and I will have to pay $70 per night for upgrade. When I told I was promised a complimentary upgrade he started all kinds of stories. When I asked why are we being charged extra when same room types are given he suddenly realised 01 room included breakfast, i.e. after 02 days, he kept on telling excuses and lies & finally said they have allocated room given to us to others. My experience from Accor Group:
1) Bad Rooms
2) No water bottle or jug in rooms
3) Liars on Front Desk
4) No Customer Service
Please do not waste your money and spoil your experience @ SGP by staying in this property under any circumstances. If you are on tight budget look for much better options available as anyway this property does not live upto the Brand Standards of Accor Group.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank SPS015
ibisnovena, General Manager at Ibis Singapore Novena, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2019

Dear Mr Singh,

I was sad to read about your discontent and I note that your review was mid stay, for those readers unaware.

My apology again for the problem with getting your complimentary upgrade. This was a mis-communication between my Duty Managers during a period the Hotel was full. I have addressed the importance of clear handovers and being professional.

Rayyan and the team did their best to try to make your stay memorable after this mistake. As per Rayyan and your discussion, I understood that you were happy with our recovery efforts by the end of your stay and would remove this review.

I have tried to contact you twice without response, so assume you do not wish to communicate further on the matter.

I wish you a happy and healthy weekend.

David Lane

Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

Having a one night stop over on 12 June before flying home to Melbourne. I stayed @ this ibis for the first time. I rated very good as the reception staff of IVY & HAMDY received me with open arms, very polite, friendly and even upgraded my room being an Accor plus member.

The room size despite the upgrade was deemed too small, nothing to brag about vs their next level chain of Novotel that I usually stayed. Guess for one night, it’s manageable but for a week I would move to Novotel during my next trip to singapore in August.

Service of excellence from reception.
Comfort room : 4/10

Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank 264eddiel

Dear 264eddiel,

Thank you very much for your kind rating and review! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 13, 2019

I stayed here for three nights last weekend and really enjoyed my stay. The room I had was on the 9th floor and had a great view over the local area. The room had a special coffee maker machine which I was delighted with. I also saw there was a smartphone available (though I had my own so didn't use it).
The bed was very comfortable and the air-conditioning made it nice and cool in the room.
It was easy to find the hotel from the MRT station at novena and there are plenty of shops in the mall above the MRT station too.
I would recommend this hotel and I hope to return for another stay on my next stopover in Singapore.
Within easy walking distance of the hotel are several beautiful temples.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank mikesterDublin

Dear mikesterDublin,

Thank you very much for your review! We are really glad to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one! We hope to welcome you back to ibis Singapore Novena!