$295
$315
$288
$241
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$176
$157
$323
Fullerton Hotel
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$174
Agoda.com
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$530
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $595/night.

1,451 results
All reviewsmrt stationbalestier roadshuttle serviceshuttle busaccor hotelsfree wifirooms are smallhandy phoneminute walkcomfortable staybasic amenitiesbuffet breakfast isfront office staffcheck in was smoothdecent hotelyour luggagefood court
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stayed here for four days, for my wife medication in mt alvernia hospital.
For the room : actually it's the same as other ibis we've tried. Clean, tidy.
For the service : we had bad experienced with the flickering lamp above the mirror from the arrival. I've called the engineering, but he came we bad attitude (not kind). I've to called twice because he didn't replaced the lamp from the first time.
But for other services, like the lobby customer service, cleaning service and shuttle driver give a very good services. One of the lobby customer service named Adam can also speak indonesian, which is very helpful for people that can't speak english.
Other you should notice is this hotel provide shuttle bus to the nearest MRT (novena square) or the hospital. You need to book early or you have to take taxi or walking, where it is about 600 meter up and down road to nearest mrt.
Food actually, the hotel has a restaurant downstair. But if you want, you can go across to eat some of local food like bakut teh, seafood, etc.

Room Tip: Higher room has better view and less noise from the road
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel_hendry
GuestServices_GM1, Manager at ibis Singapore Novena, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Dear Guest

I will share your comments with all the team members especially to Adam and Ann. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement and a great motivation to all of us as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I would like to apologise on the lapse of service in the Engineering area and rest assured that appropriate measures will be taken to prevent future occurence.

Thank you for sharing your experience and we are grateful for your support and look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back .

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have stayed at the Ibis Novena (Singapore room 808) for 8 nights, I have done my laundry here (very expensive by the way), had breakfast everyday and paid cash for it, had lunch here 3 times, had at least 5 or 6 business meetings at the restaurant and everytime spent at least $30 to $50 on coffees and tea for my guests. I wanted to stay one more night and ask the staff if they had a room available for tomorrow and they said YES, so I asked if I could have the same price I paid for my 8 nights (+/-$135) and they said NO, you have to pay the full price of $175. For $40 dollars, you lost a client forever, I come to Singapore sometimes as often as once a week. Is not the money (only $40) is the business practices in your hotel that makes me believe that you don't care about your business. Tomorrow you will have a empty room, 2 empty seats at the restaurant for breakfast and lunch. You better review your policies. I am a business owner and I love when I have feedback on my business, the diffrence is that I act on feedback, specially negative one.
Hector Bonelli
hector_bonelli@hotmail.com

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
GuestServices_GM1, Manager at ibis Singapore Novena, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your constructive comments and feedback.
We are sincerely concerned and apologise the lapse of service in some area.

Your helpful comments are much appreciated, and your feedback will help us to continually improve the standard of facilities and services offered to all our guests.

We hope to be able to get in touch with you directly on this matter. Would be great if you could email us your contact details at H7451-fo@accor.com

Yours Sincerly

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We booked two rooms for four adults at just about SG$100/night through a 50% off promotion at Accor. For the price, it's great value and overall a good hotel.

Location: This may be the major downside of the hotel. Although, within walking distance to the MRT station, it IS still quite a walk especially in hot and humid Singapore. The bus station is nearer, though, so we tend to use this mode of transport most of the time. Good thing is that the neighborhood is quiet, with many hospitals and medical facilities nearby. Balestier Road is also a few steps away for good eats.

Room: As previous reviewers said, rooms are small. It's quite enough for us, just enough to move around and not feel so claustrophobic. Most importantly, it's clean and equipped with basic amenities and with in-room safe.

Staff: No complaints here. They are friendly and will help any way they can.

Tip: Take note of the hotel address before you leave, and maybe the GPS coordinates. Some cabbies are not familiar with the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

I will share your comments with all the team members . I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement and a great motivation to all of us as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed for 2 days. the staff was cordial. the room was small but clean and well maintained. only problem was that they did not provide any complimentary drinking water. Location is good, about 15 mins walking distance to the clostest MRT (Novena) so travelling was convenient. Nice and quiet area. Would come again and stay

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Singapore Novena.It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback so enable us to improve further. Kindly be informed that complimentary shuttle bus is available to all guests to the nearest MRT and Orchard Road.

Reviewed September 4, 2012