first, the good things:
- comfortable blanket, hardwood floors, free wifi, helpful staff,
now the bad things:
- shower temperature fluctuated WILDLY. getting scalded is NO FUN. Ibis, spend a couple extra bucks and get thermostats on your shower fixtures!!!
- there was a clump of long woman hairs in the shower drain (eww)
- far walk in hot singapore sun from novena MRT
- air con malfunctioned often. (was not able to set the temperature cooler)
- creepy asian-fever promo posters all over the hotel with a jewish guy and a chinese girl
i know this is a budget business hotel, but for an Accor brand and for singapore, these problems are unacceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Singapore Novena is located on the intersection of Irrawaddy and Balestier Road and 8mins walk to Novena MRT Station. Ideal for business, medical and leisure travelers, hotel offers complimentary WIFI, international power sockets, parking, handy phone with unlimited mobile internet and local & international calls for selected countries. Oopen Pasta and Grill serves international buffet breakfast and chef's delectable selection, hotel is a stone's throw from heritage sites and authentic local food trails. Hotel also do provide complimentary shuttle to Novena MRT Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your ibis Singapore Novena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore Novena Hotel Singapore