So, if you love books (like me) and you like to read (like me), you will love this place.
I love it because:
1. It's big - most probably you will find what you're looking for here
2. It's FREE - free for anyone to read :-)
3. It's clean and orderly and systematic - a microcosm of Singapore
4. It's accessible
5. It's suitable for anyone - kids to adults
6. Location is great - it's near bras basah complex, bugis junction, and many other interesting places.
7. Design and architecture - it's well thought of, well-planned, and well-designed.
Overall, if you have time in Singapore, you can drop by here, take a break, and see how the Singaporeans enjoy these kinds of facilities.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.