“Great staff and location”
Review of Hotel Innotel

Hotel Innotel
Ranked #100 of 319 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husband and I were only in Singapore for the weekend and chose the Innotel because of its proximity to Orchard road and the MRT. We were not disappointed! On top of the location, the staff was very friendly and helped us out at every turn. The room is small but clean and comfortable, and the price is pretty reasonable if you compare it to other hotels in Singapore. Would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank trubeo

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was here for a business trip as well as to look for a hotel for the office future events,

They were very kind to upgrade my room to executive room which have these facilities:
- 37” LCD TV in Executive & Suites)
- DVD player
- I Pod / I Phone Docking Station f

The hotel located just outside the Dhoby Ghaut MRT station. Convenient location that will help us travel from one place to another easily.

Recommended especially for business purpose

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Am a very regular client to the city of Singapore. Either in transit or 1,2 or 3 night stays for 7 years... I use to have a permanent room rented in a HDB .. But was finding some months I was not stopping in Singapore . Thus for the last 3 years have stayed probably a total of 200 room nights in Singapore. Have stayed at a multitude of hotels.. Never 5 star.. Usually small privately owned hotels some on the fringe of the city and others older but closer to the CBD. This hotel has a lot going for it but a few quirky and annoying things that stop me rating it higher.

First and foremost I have never been greeted, met or been treated with such hospitality in a Singaporean hotel EVER.. Clearly the owners must be Malaysian or Thai and this shows in the level of service from the door man to the receptionist to the cleaners.. Just amazing... The other 2 million hotels in Singapore (or it seems like that many ) could learn a few things. The normal Singaporean rude and abrupt service nature of Singaporeans is really starting to get to me... Anyway I digress.

Room size is adequate, no building works in site.. What a bonus so many other hotels i have stayed at have so much contractions round them. So what is the negative... Just ask my knees and the bruises.. Working space is adequate the location of the credenza and the draws each side of it are not... Just a little more thought about this would be better... You could not swing around without knocking yourself. Internet good, room clean, bathroom sufficient. Internet TV did not work.. Not really a issue.

Was though in my mind over priced even with a location just 2 blocks off Orchard.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Greg E
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

It was a pleasant stay in a great location. The staff was exceptional, courteous and extremely kind and helpful especially Mr Kenneth Wong, the maintenance manager. Also Mr Willie, the duty manager who showed special concern and sensitivity to my cousin after sustaining a minor injury while sightseeing in Singapore. We extend our gratitude and do not hesitate to recommend Innotel to other users.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We only stayed here for 1 night to spend 1 day in Singapore before returning to the U.K. It was a great experience, very professional and helpful staff.. Good value for money in an upmarket city that Singapore is. Good location with a 3-5 minute walk to MRT Station and a bit more to the famous Orchard Road. Rooms clean, big and modern. Will definitely choose this hotel on any return visits to Singapore.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GreekBen89
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Hotel staff are very helpful and friendly, one of the reasons why I love Singapore so much. Atmosphere is quiet although its in a very central location. Will definitely come here again for my next trip.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank StanTheMan12
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel as it offers the perfect mix of : great location, free wifi, comfortable room, proximity to shops &restaurants, and reasonable price for Singapore.
But what did it for me was when Mr Rajan welcomed me (late at night) and covered my taxi fare since I did not have cash and the driver did not accept credit cards. This was done in the most natural and serviceable manner, and it made a great impact on me as a first-time customer. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends & colleagues.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business