Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews individual lockers privacy curtains free breakfast chinatown mrt station sleeping area key card dorm tv bed sheets pros laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stay at the hostel at january 22 untill january 25, 2013. 1 room with 10 female. Room is a little bit small for the 10 of us, but really comportable to sleep. Its really low budget hostel u can stay in.. They provide u all u need. Great Wifi, towel, blanket, AC, hot water, free breakfast, adaptor, keylock for locker, and hospitallity from the receptionist. Ming and xiu wei really friendly and helpfull. Always there when u need them to assists u. The location is very good, chinatown has a cheap souvenir than other place. U can reach universal studio singapore with MRT and its really close from chinatown. U can find good food and the view in chinatown.. U can go anywhere without fear or worry. Its very safe. I really hope that I can go back and bring my friends and collegues to stay in pillow n toast..

1  Thank ReniAryanti
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay here. It's in Chinatown close to the Chinatown MRT stop. Walking distance to Clarke Quay and Marina Bay. Staff are very helpful. Especially Jess & Ming. If I go back to Singapore I'll stay there again.

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and the place is small, the bathrooms are tiny, the beds creak and feel unstable. The location is good and the staff are super nice but the facilities just feel very run down. You have to put your own linens on and the off white color and tears on them make me feel itchy and gross just looking at them. The pillows are stained yellow a bit from people drooling or putting their sweaty heads on them. I ran away as fast as possible. Common room was decent though. Nice artwork.

1  Thank patheticcuomo
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I've been here for 6 night, during Xmas holidays, traveling alone.
I immediately found it a comfortable and clean place!
Staff is very friendly!!
The location is amazing: train station, Chinatown Point Mall at few minutes walk, and if u like to walk a little more, like me, Central(c) Mall and Clarke Quay are easily reachable!!
I am sure, next time I will go back in Singapore, I will look for booking here again!!

Date of stay: December 2012
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This place is really clean. The sheets are changed daily, the air conditioning works (very important in the tropical climate), and the staff is friendly and helpful. There is also an all-girls room where no men are allowed. You can request this in advance. As for your belongings, lockers are provided but you will have to bring your own lock. Purchase of locks are available at the front desk.
The property is pretty new, and the upkeep is really good. All in all, the owners did a good job taking care of this neat little place. If you are on a budget, this is the place!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends