I stayed at the hostel for two nights some time in April. Just like the other reviews, I would recommend the hostel for its cleanliness, friendly staff, clean toilets and bathrooms, cosy dining area and the most affordable mineral water I can find in Singapore. The only downside of my stay there was having to sneak in and out the dorm just because another person staying there was uncomfortable with any noise at all. So, for the two nights, when we returned to the dorm, we had to quietly search for our stuff and tip toe in and out of the dorm. I was even asked to not use my mobile phone by that person while I was smsing a friend. Apart from that, everything else was quite ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pillows & Toast is a cosy hostel in the heart of Chinatown. Just a 3-minute walk away from the Chinatown MRT station, we are near the must-see places of Singapore. Coupled with friendly & helpful staff, comfortable amenities, Pillows & Toast is your choice hostel in Singapore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Bohemian Chic Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pillows And Toast
- Pillows & Toast Hotel Singapore
- The Bohemian Chic Hostel Singapore