Message from TripAdvisor:
This place is temporarily closed due to renovation.

“what a night!!!!”

CE LA VI Restaurant - Temporary Closed
Ranked #65 of 10,496 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Description: ***IMPORTANT*** CE LA VI is undergoing a full restaurant makeover from now to 10 May 2017. Our SkyBar and Club Lounge will remain open as usual and we will be serving our All Day Club Lounge Dining Menu across the entire venue. Uniquely inspired. Masterfully conceived. Dramatically prepared. Artistically presented. This is the tantalising new frontier of Modern Asian cuisine. Experience innovative flavours and textures, using cutting-edge techniques that melt the boundaries of traditional Asian recipes. In line with Asian custom, our dishes are created in sharing portions and served to the centre of the table. Restaurant Awards: Epicurean Star Award 2013 (Restaurant Association of Singapore) – Best Asian Restaurant: Fine Dining Singapore Tatler Best Restaurants Singapore 2013 Singapore Tatler Best Restaurants Singapore 2014 Wine & Dine Singapore's Top Restaurants 2013 Wine & Dine Singapore's Top Restaurants 2014 - Best Ambiance (Asian)
San Jose, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“what a night!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

just finish meeting with a client and decided to have a drink in marina bay sands kudeta, since it my last day today i will never forget my experience that night i was pissed with my client decision and surely i might not get that account, so i just relax my mind and order, one of the waiter assist me ask for a drink i admit i was so rude ordering my cocktail but since i have to relax and forget what happen with my client decision i will take a deep breath to release my bad mood... then i just amaze with this waiter assist me in a good manner even i shouted at him at first for not giving me anything to eat, but he handles me in a professional way. i will never forget the name IVO R treating me so special last night with his unlimited smile that was the best service ever had and surely recommend to friends and family's who will go to Singapore in future.

• Visited April 2013

• Thai first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Melbourne Australia
“KuDeTa 57 floors above!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Wow! On top of the world; I secured us a booking for Saturday lunch well in advance of our trip and was very happy we did; such a wonderful place to be up high in the sky. The food was good but probably not the highlight of the experience. Expensive yes; but if you enjoy a champers or wine then Singapore will be! Great ambience attentive staff; enjoy!

Sydney, Australia
“An experience not to be missed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

We went to the weekend brunch and it was more about being on the 57th floor than the food but worth the $100.00 pp without alcohol..The staff are very attentive and helpful and something you would only the once.

Visited March 2013
Bali, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stunning place, arrogant manager”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I was there in early of march 2013. I think this one of the best bar in the sky. They made a good cocktail and also well food. But the services they has, some good and the rest was bad. Very strict and no compromise, even you're a guest in the hotel. I was wearing short pants but still in the nice way. And one of the manager or something talk to us. She said that after 6.00 in e evening, guest didn't allowed to wearing that kind of clothes. But no one mentioned to us, not the waiter and security as well. She give me 5 minutes to finishing my meal. I just don't like the way she talk, so rough and didn't show any polite. I live in Bali and oftenly went to ku de ta. Their services was incredible.
In general, this place was stunning with beautiful view. Even the F & B quite expensive but still worth it. Only the service need more upgrade from strick to be more polite. As people say Guest is the king.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Rofie D
“Best place to be at when your having a vacation.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

I went there for a drink with a friend and the view was awesome.the cocktail was pricey but it was good. It was recomended by one of the friendly staff name izhar. He did a very good job on the service and giving us a hint on a good place to go for shopping and photo taking. Will definately be here again. :)

Visited April 2013