“Lovely Hotel near Clarke Quay!”

Park Regis Singapore
Ranked #60 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hotel very close to the shopping and restaurant area of Clarke Quay. We stayed there during our honeymoon and really enjoyed the site. There is a wonderful swimming pool area where you can also have a quiet drink and free business room with wifi. It would be perfect if it were closer to the city centre.

• Stayed: September 2012
park_regis2011, General Manager at Park Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear LorenaH,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your honeymoon and taking your time to provide us with your feedback.

It is truly heartening to hear that you appreciate the prime location of the hotel and have found our facilities to be delightful.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Regis Singapore during your next visit to Singapore.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Picked this out for its proximity to the MRT. Close to Clarke Quay as well. You can tell this is a new hotel, everything was slick and span. Interesting room layout, well thought out. Good breakfast although service wasn't as attentive as I would like.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear The_genial_zod,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking your time to provide us with your feedback.

While it is heartening to know that you liked the location of the hotel and the breakfast, we apologise for the service shortfall you encountered. Your feedback has also been shared with the F&B department for improvements.

We hope to welcome you back to Park Regis Singapore soon and have the opportunity to be of service to you again to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Stopped off in Singapore on the way back from New Zealand to UK.

I've been to Singapore several times before, but never stayed at Clarke Quay. Got a taxi from the airport, but he had a bit of a problem finding the hotel as it is new. Eventually we got there at about mid day and I was pleased to see that my request for early check in had been successful.

Given it was new, everything was obviously clean and tidy. The rooms were of a decent size and I had a view out over the pool and on towards Clark Quay. The location is good given it is only a short walk to the MRT or onto Clarke / Boat Quays.

A bit cheaper that some of the Orchard road hotels, but just as nice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ExeterHector

Dear ExeterHector,

We certainly hope to welcome you back to Park Regis Singapore soon and have the opportunity to be of service to you again.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Quite new hotel just across from Clarke quay shopping centre and restaurants. This is primarily a business hotel so has slightly smaller rooms but the facilities are top notch.
Staff are very helpful, Kurt the exec Chef is very friendly and serves excellent quality food.
You can easily walk to Clarke quay,Chinatown,central, river boat cruises, the MRT station is right around corner , taxis are cheap $5 for a 10 minute ride , $50 for a luxury van that took 4 of us to Changing airport.

Room Tip: There are pool access rooms on the 2nd floor , and half the rooms face the pool side where as the ot...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear StumpyRotoruaNZ,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to know you appreciate our prime location and liked our facilities. We also appreciate your kind compliments on Chef Kurt.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Park Regis Singapore soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have to say when I read so of the review here I was really wondering how well my experience would be at the Park Regis. So let me start off by saying not everything was as perfect as I would have like it to be, but like any business especially a service oriented business you will find out there true colors when there is an issue. I travel by business all over the world so I have seen good and bad as well as good and bad solutions to issues. I have to say when I first called down to the front desk about my issue it was not resolved to my satisfaction. But if I find it necessary to call to get an issue resolved I will not sit back and do nothing till the issue is resolved. So I escalated the problem to management. Because if they do not know they can not fix the issue like with any business. I have to say they went above and beyond. The management of this property care about their visitors and expect their staff to give you the best stay possible. While staying at the Park Regis I had several people I know staying in this hotel with me. Everything was perfect in their rooms and they had no issues. But one of the guys became ill during the stay and the hotel went out of their way to make sure he was taken care of. Other than my fist issues the hotel is a very nice hotel with excellent staff and the location I think is one of the best in Singapore. And one major point is the metro as well as Clarke Que is right across the street. And just a few blocks away Chinatown. I stayed in this hotel for over a week and I went from my first impression of never return to I will stay here again on my next visit. And it was not necessary for me to do and they did not expect it, but I was so impressed with how everything was taken care of and the care I was given at the Park Regis I went out to a couple local goodies shop and brought the staff back a thank you note and loads of goodies for them to eat. In all my travels I have never felt compelled to do this for any hotel, so I believe this says a lot for the car my friends and I were given at the Park Regis.

Room Tip: Stay on a high floor and if you have any issue tell the Duty Manager they will get it resolved.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear tjakesphotography,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a detailed review of our stay with us at Park Regis Singapore.

We are heartened by your compliments on our warm hospitality it delights us to know that our efforts to provide quality service is being appreciated by you as we pride ourselves on providing warm and sincere customer service to our guests.

Your kind comments would certainly be shared with the rest of the team which will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work and we hope to be your preferred hotel each time you visit Singapore.

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Firstly, get over the fact that the rooms are small. Its Singapore and most hotel rooms are small and to be fair we actually dont think it was too small anyway. Sure the bathroom setup is a little unusual but it is very modern and as a very comfortable couple we had no issue at all.
The pool is great, the elevator was fast and the service from all staff was of very high quality. We would definately stay here again. The hotel is particularly well suited to those whose interests lay in the Chinatown and Clarke Quay areas.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear ashmandy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review about our recent stay with us.

It is heartwarming to know that you have found all aspects of the hotel to be excellent and thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Stayed here for business last year in August. Rooms are nice and new and bed was comfortable. Room size was on the smaller size, although for 1 person no problems at all. Also would be fine with my wife size wise. Location to Clark Quay was a short walk. Service as professional and nice enough.

Pool area was very nice and the gym had enough equipment to get a decent work-out. Breakfast was also very nice. Only real criticism, as other reviews have stated, was the price charged for the Internet. Hopefully that may have changed since last year. Recommend getting a local mobile sim card with Internet data and use Internet via that - a lot cheaper!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
park_regis2011, General Manager at Park Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Danny B,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to know you have found our location, pool and breakfast to be delightful. We would also like to inform you that the hotel is now offering our guests complimentary 1-hour Internet access at the lobby daily.