9 people are viewing this hotel
$138
Free cancellation until 12/16/22
$162
Free cancellation until 12/16/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Vio.com
$119
Hotels.com$162
Trip.com$124
Destinia.com$165
5,637 results
All reviews clarke quay great location frosted glass toilet and shower nice pool nice hotel mrt station pool and gym business trip walking distance rooms are small mobile phone central location nice stay short stay marina bay chinatown
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Finding accommodation in the right place in Singapore can sometimes be tricky. Park Regis was ideal. 2 minutes walk from Clarke Quay, 10 minutes from Chinatown, 10 minutes by cab to Marina Bay Sands. It's a fantastic boutique hotel and everything about it was ideal. The only downside was not many cab drivers knew where it was!

Singapore is expensive for accommodation so based on the average price for an average room, Park Regis was excellent value.

Room tip: Pool side is lovely although the rooms are slightly smaller than away from the pool - I'd pick away from the pool for the extra space.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Libby C
park_regis2011, General Manager at Park Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear LibbyWellington,

Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased that you appreciate the ease and convenience Park Regis Singapore provides because of our strategic location and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The Hotel is located within 5 minutes walk from Clarke Quay and Clarke Quay MRT. It's also not far from Chinatown. The front desk staff were friendly and the foyer looks modern and new.

The Merchant Queen room was neat, clean and well appointed but it's not very big. You'll find that having 2 people in the room with luggage a little tight. There's a table and a ridiculously large TV. The bed is large and very comfortable and it has the most amazingly soft pillows. The shower sports an incredibly large shower head that makes you feel like you're having a shower in a monsoon rain - most welcome in Singapore's hot weather. The wifi was expensive and should be free.

The view out the window was of the pool and the waterfall feature - very inviting after a day's outing or after a workout in the gym.

In short, I was very pleased with my stay and would stay there again, but wished the rooms weren't so small.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank DrWho08

Dear DrWho08,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your invaluable feedback.

We are glad that you appreciate the convenient location of the hotel and friendly service provided by our team members and liked the facilities of the hotel.

We would certainly hope to welcome you back to Park Regis Singapore soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Overall a decent stay in here. Best part is location. Everything is quite approachable including Sentosa, Clark Quay, Orchard, Liitle India and Marina Bay. Rooms were a bit smaller in dimension, though amenities wise it was complete and thorough.

It would have been great to have b'fast included in the same prices.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank PrashantArya

Dear PrashantArya,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review about our recent stay with us and we are delighted to know that you liked the convenient location of the hotel.

We hope to be your choice hotel during your next visit to Singapore and we look forward to exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights at the end of July. It was my first time in Singapore - first trip east actually and as a single traveller, so had done a fair amount of research before settling on this particular hotel and it couldn't have been a better introduction to Singapore. The hotel is contemporary in design and suited me perfectly. My trip was part business and part tourist, and this hotel enjoys an excellent location adjacent Clarke Quay MRT and less than a 5 minute stroll to the lively bars and restaurants of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay, as well as being easily walkable to the likes of Marina Bay, Raffles Place and Chinatown.

The room size was fine for me with some elegant touches, but I would have found it slightly uncomfortable if my partner had been with me as it's rather an unusual layout with the shower and toilet opening straight off the bedroom and there is a sort of dressing area. Spatially, it's just a bit compact and as an architect myself, I'm not sure the layout would suit all - but however for me it was perfect. Lovely view and cushioned window seat overlooking the swimming pool with integral waterfall feature. Overall the hotel was very well designed - a good interior designer involved I would say!

The hotel is quite corporate in ambience, but again this suited me well for this first part of my visit in Singapore. Staff were excellent and professional and I think Wai Hong was one particular person on reception who couldn't have been more helpful. Breakfast I found expensive but there are so many places to eat cheaper near by, so I just ate there one morning. Also wifi costs were expensive. But these are minor issues...what a lovely place to catch the sun by the swimming pool, it really was beautifully designed.

Cost was what you would expect for a hotel of this quality, and in line with other hotels - Singapore isnt a cheap city by any means. So to summarise, an excellent hotel in a perfect city centre location which I wholeheartedly recommend. Because I was working outside the city centre, it was suggested I move to somewhere closer by - and it was with reluctance I moved out to Changi Village (see my other review).

Room tip: Swimming pool views are lovely
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Simone_5133

Dear Simone_5133,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a detailed review of our stay with us at Park Regis Singapore.

It is truly heartwarming to know that you have found all aspects of the hotel to be excellent and thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you liked the design of the hotel. The interior of the hotel is designed by Australian firm Woodhead, which is behind some of the country’s key developments such as Changi International Airport Terminals 1 and 3. The hotel is designed as a city resort and we pride ourselves on giving guests the experience of staying in a friendly intimate resort located in the heart of the city.

We greatly appreciate your compliments on Wai Hong and our team members. Your kind words will certainly motivate our staff to keep up the good work and we look forward to having the opportunity to be of service to you again.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times and its good value for money for Singapore hotels. It's about 200 USD on average each time I have stayed.

Located one street back from Clarke Quay and a short walk to Chinatown (or one stop on MRT) the location is great.

The hotel is new, the rooms are modern and a good size. The gym is OK and the hotel has a very nice pool. The front desk staff are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient.

The bathroom is part of the room (glass doors not a separate room) so if you're travelling with a friend or partner there's not much privacy when using the bathroom.

As the hotel is new and not well signposted many taxi drivers don't know it so keep the address handy with you if travelling around by taxi.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank gromoz

Dear gromoz,

Thank you very much for choosing Park Regis Singapore and taking the time to share your experience with us. It is truly heartening to hear that you appreciate the prime location of the hotel and have found our facilities and warm hospitality to be delightful.

We hope to welcome you back soon and have the opportunity to be of service to you again to exceed your expectations.