“Good location, Small but nice rooms”

Park Regis Singapore
Ranked #49 of 312 Hotels in Singapore
Bangkok, Thailand
“Good location, Small but nice rooms”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Travelled here on business and since my usual hotels around clarke quay had crazy rates i decided to try out the new park regis hotel which my friend had reccomended. it is a street crossing away from clarke quay area and also the clarke quay metro station.
the rooms iteself was quite small but it was quite functional. it was quite new and the bed was quite comfortable.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank ineedsoftbeds
park_regis2011, General Manager at Park Regis Singapore, responded to this review, November 7, 2011
Dear Aneks

Thank you so much for choosing us as your preferred hotel amongst all other Clarke Quay Hotels. We are delighted to know that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our rooms functional and comfortable.

We are grateful for your feedback as it enables us to continually monitor our guest’s expectations and we hope to welcome you back to Park Regis Singapore soon.

Best Regards,

Jason Dowd

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Pune
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Awesome place. Newly built. Clean rooms.

Only problem is the toilet don't have locks and are almost transparent.

Overall an excellent stay!

Room Tip: Pool side rooms!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Dear SushantRathi

Thank you so much for taking the time to review and your nice comments about us. We are grateful for your feedback as it will certainly motivate our staff to improve on our service and to continually monitor our guest’s expectations. We would certainly hope to welcome you back to Park Regis Singapore soon.

Moscow
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Very close to public transit, river walk, next to clarke quay (lots of bars, seafood restaurants),china town and downtown business center. Check-in was very pleasant. The room was really modern, new and clean. The room was not large.. but, comfortable for two. In the bathroom there was no bath tab, only open shower and it was a bit strange ;).
We had no breakfast included, there are a lot of places outside to have it for a better price.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Natia_K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review and compliment us. It is truly heartwarming to know our efforts to provide quality service is being appreciated by you!
We are also delighted in knowing you appreciate our prime location

We are grateful for your feedback as it enables us to continually monitor our guest’s requirements and we hope to welcome you back to Park Regis Singapore again.

Have a great week ahead.

Best Regards

Bangalore
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Actually, i was planning to being selfish and not writing this review for whatever its worth, since we all know how expensive Singapore Hotels are. Here we have a gem which is still under rated for the value they provide. Great rooms (not to big though, still better than any in its class), great service, absolutely delightful.

This was my 2nd stay, at the hotel and my 3rd visit to Singapore. Its a delightful place to stay and complete value for money.

Room Tip: Go for the cheapest option, since all rooms are same, its just the view based on which they charge e...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank ayushmanc
Dear ayushmanc

First and foremost, we would like to thank you for your kind comments about the hotel, and the fact that you have stayed with us twice means a lot to us.

We are delighted to know that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and grateful that you wrote this feedback as it enables us to continually monitor our guest’s expectations.

We hope to welcome you back to Park Regis Singapore soon.

Manila. Philippines
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Having stayed in most of the City Hall and Marina hotels I found them all booked for this trip so I ended up at the Park Regis not knowing what to expect. After a quick check in at the smallish front desk and lobby I found my way up to my room. The room was a little small but nicely designed and well appointed. All the features that you need in a business room are present, a desk, internet cable, personal safe and plenty of wall plugs are all there. I asked for a socket adapter and it was delivered in less than 3 minutes, I forgot my toothbrush and they delivered two (2) to the room in less than 5 minutes. How can you fault that kind of service?

In the morning the breakfast was served in the small dining area from 3 separate buffet counters which offered an adequate enough choice.

All in all, I found the experience very satisfactory for a comfortable room for a business trip and would have no hesitation staying again or recommending this hotel to friends.

Room Tip: Some rooms overlook the pool, better than facing the opposite side
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Dear RMS_PEK_MNL,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your invaluable feedback. It is truly heartwarming to know our efforts to provide quality service is being appreciated by you!

We are grateful for your compliments as it enables us to continually monitor our guest’s requirements and it will certainly motivate our staff to improve on our service.

We hope to welcome you back to Park Regis Singapore again.

Warmest Wishes,
Reviewed October 8, 2011

On 30th Sept 2011 12am, when I check in at room 713, I did strongly mention to the front-office staffs (A guy) that I need my check out at 2pm the next days. He did mention to me that I was fine to check-out at 2pm the next day. On 01th Oct 2011, about 10am, when I wake up to watch TV, I saw Msg that front office send to me remind me to check-out at 12pm, I did call reception that they had agree to check me out at 2pm, at this point of time, housekeeping ring the door bell, after that just open my room door cos I was still on the line with the reception. I hope management will give me an reply soon. Raymond Teo. raymondteo6023@hotmail.com

• Stayed September 2011
2 Thank 6023
park_regis2011, General Manager at Park Regis Singapore, responded to this review, October 12, 2011
Dear 6023

First and foremost, thank you so much your invaluable feedback about us. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience caused for your recent stay and would like to offer my sincere apologies.

Please be assured that this matter has been brought to the attention of our Director of Rooms and Executive Housekeeper, and that we will be taking the necessary steps to improve the services and the inter-department communications.

We are grateful for your feedback as it enables us to continually monitor our guest’s requirements and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Bunchoffreesia
Reviewed October 3, 2011

We stayed at this hotel as it was the F1 weekend in Singapore and many other hotels were either fully booked or charging ridiculous rates per night.

Despite the hotel room being quite small, it was still cleverly designed with all room amenities stored away in a compact manner. It took a few extra seconds for me to find the kettle and cups. I didnt quite like shower handle designed as it sprays water out of the shower room.

Our room faced the view of the pool with the waterfall. It would be great to ask for the 2nd or 3rd floor as I am sure the sound of the waterfall would have been most relaxing. On our 5th floor, the sound was quite faint.

Location wise, well, if Clarke and Boat Quay and late night there is what you're after, then this hotel is ideally located. MTR is also perfectly located across the road and there is also Central shopping mall next to the MTR.

A few of the taxi drivers were not familiar with this hotel as this hotel is fairly new. Mention Ministry of Manpower and they should get you there alright. On the whole, not too bad a stay.

Room Tip: Great location if you are looking to spend time at Clarke and Boat Quay.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bunchoffreesia
Dear Bunchoffreesia

Thank you so much for taking the time to review and your nice comments about us. We are delighted to know that we managed to exceed your expectations and that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us during the busy F1 weekend.

I’m glad that you found the sound of the waterfall relaxing as we had designed this hotel as a contemporary city resort, where one can relax and unwind in the 25metre outdoor lap pool and workout at the fully-equipped gymnasium by the cascading waterfall. Thus for your next stay, do try our Quay rooms where you can have direct access to the pool.

Last but not least, on behalf of the Management and the Staff, I look forward to welcoming you to Park Regis Singapore for an enjoyable stay with us.