I researched for a list of hostels in Singapore, and ABearyGoodHostel caught my sight. So I checked their website and I find it really cute and affordable. So I chose Beary Nice as my temporary home in Singapore as an advance birthday celebration. It's accessibility to Chinatown MRT Station made it easier for me to travel to different attractions in Singapore. I also met a very friendly, cute receptionist (I forgot to ask her name) which made me comfortable during my stay. They also have free wi-fi that helped me communicate and reunite with my high school friends. They also serve delicious and healthy breakfast (cereals, hot chocolate, fresh milk, toasted bread, tea). If you're going out to explore Singapore, just go to the counter or the lounge to get your map. One of the best things they offer, DISCOUNTED TICKETS to different famous attractions in Singapore. Well, I got mine! =) I'll make sure that I'll visit Singapore next year, but, with a battalion of friends to invade a room of Beary Nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the runaway success of a beary good hostel, Beary Nice! brings to travellers the same cosy and friendly environment synonymous to the flagship hostel. Located in a brand new property along Singapore Chinatown food street - this new hostel comes with with facilities such as lift access, separate male/female restrooms and the convenience of having the subway/train station within a short 2 minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly and HostelWorld so you can book your Beary Nice! by a beary good hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beary Nice! By a Beary Good Hostel Hotel Singapore
- Beary Nice! By a Beary Good Hostel Singapore