“Beary Nice comes with the Best Price!”

Beary Nice! by a beary good hostel
Ranked #60 of 230 Specialty Lodging in Singapore
Taguig City, Philippines
“Beary Nice comes with the Best Price!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I researched for a list of hostels in Singapore, and ABearyGoodHostel caught my sight. So I checked their website and I find it really cute and affordable. So I chose Beary Nice as my temporary home in Singapore as an advance birthday celebration. It's accessibility to Chinatown MRT Station made it easier for me to travel to different attractions in Singapore. I also met a very friendly, cute receptionist (I forgot to ask her name) which made me comfortable during my stay. They also have free wi-fi that helped me communicate and reunite with my high school friends. They also serve delicious and healthy breakfast (cereals, hot chocolate, fresh milk, toasted bread, tea). If you're going out to explore Singapore, just go to the counter or the lounge to get your map. One of the best things they offer, DISCOUNTED TICKETS to different famous attractions in Singapore. Well, I got mine! =) I'll make sure that I'll visit Singapore next year, but, with a battalion of friends to invade a room of Beary Nice!

1 Thank AlexL1stTmer20

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Jakarta
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is the first time, I stayed at Beary Nice,,, it is good to stay at Beary Nice. The place is clean, safe and comfort (all area - bathroom, bedroom, living room). I enjoy it so much,, it is near from MRT station - only 5 minutes maximum,, it is surrounded by store of food and souvenir.. We can leave our luggage there safely. The staffs are friendly. I will back to stay here again,, so I am absolutely, will recommend you all travellers to try this Beary Nice for your staying place in Singapore.. see you there

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines
Reviewed October 9, 2013

t was my first time to stay at a hostel so I was a bit apprehensive. But since I heard nothing but good things about the Beary Hostels, somehow I got reassured that it was a good choice. And in the end, I did not regret my choice. Beary Nice was located right at the heart of Chinatown so if it's shopping and dining that you're looking for, then this is your place. Also, the staff were pretty nice and very accomodating. While it was challenging to use a shared bathroom, eventually you'll get used to it. It's also challenging to share a room with 9 other strangers, but if you're just in and out of the hostel, doing stuff outside, then it's okay. Good experience, wouldn't mind repeating it when i come back to Singapore

1 Thank Ida T
Hong Kong
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is my second time staying at Beary Nice and it is awesome. The location is good, it's very close to MRT station and with a lot of cheap and nice restaurant/food court nearby. The place is clean and tidy. Finally the staffs in Beary Nice are simply the best. They are very helpful and nice. Best staff I have even met.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I'd stayed in Beary Best Hostel for 2 times and it's always a good environment for people who need budgeted place to stay. The facilities is good and nice! Highly recommend people who want to go Singapore pay a visit. Just a little comment is about the cleanness, there will be good if the cleanness is always keep.

Room Tip: if you come alone and is female, you can choose for female dorm. If you come for a bunch of people...
Reviewed October 1, 2013

A couple of week ago i stayed in this hostel. It was my first time staying at beary nice because last year i stayed at their sister, beary good. First i thought it would take a long walk from chinatown MRT station to this hotel, but if you cut your walk through stores, you will get there easily!

I love the way they separate the male and female bathroom. The beds are clean, and the receptionist are really helpfull. The bathroom are a bit larger than those in beary good, it give more space for you to clean yourself. I love the place, its so hommy, warm and comfortable :)

• Stayed September 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My first impression is started from my first booking attempt. The team was tremendously fast to respond my email. They are very helpful. The 24 hr receptionist was very helpful for us, who happened to check in at midnight.

They have great administration work, so, you don't have to be afraid for longer waiting time to get to your room.

The room was greatly clean, and yet, comfy bed and chill room are best to help you get rested soon.

The place was awesomely close to chinatown MRT, and maxwell hawker center for sure. You can also easily find convenience store nearby or else for a drink just bought it at the hostel itself.

The breakfast was as standard as any other hostel, but the cleanliness is the most remarkable things, compare to the other hostel i've stayed before.

The bathroom was ok, and not to mention, they're clean. You couldn't ask for more.

Strategic place, clean and comfy room & bed, clean hostel. Surely, we can get back here anytime sooner.

Room Tip: If you travel on group, ask for a single group room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends