“Great Dumplings”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Love the dumplings. So many types to choose from. Eat when is hot but mindful not to burn your tongue. They have great noodles too and we like the pork chop noodles. Do request for the noodle and pork chop to be separate so the meat stays nice and crispy.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

we had our dinner at DTF paragon
it was typical DTF style
from food, drinks, services were all the same.
Fair price on their menu.
One thing for sure, a good restaurant or even small food hawker stall in singapore have fresh food and clean location.
In conclusion , we were very please.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have just moved in to Singapore with my husband and for the our first weekend here, we were told by a colleague at the office to try this restaurant. It has few outlets running here in Singapore but since is it Sunday, my husband and I went to The Resorts World in Sentosa. We had lunch here. My husband and I are foodies. We both love spicy food although that we are both English, it started when we working together in Beijing for abt 2 years. We ordered:

Green Chillies with Marinated Stuffed Minced Meat

Sliced Duck in Crispy Spring Onion Pastry

Truffle Xiao Long Bao

Steamed Pork Dumplings

Steamed Chilli Crab and Pork Buns

Noodle with Spicy Sauce

All are good especially the dumplings! We will definately come back for those. Although the service can be slightly better.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Having dinner at Sentosa Ding Tai Fung. Price is not ok, but consider the place and food, still worth it.

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

I always wonder how they can produce little soup dumplings so consistently. Service is consistent from how you queue, seating, ordering. Overall almost always a good all round experience