Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2012

When life gives an architect a lemon, he makes lemonade. Tiny, tiny rooms but the style and design aesthetics of the place are supreme. I just wished my room had a window and was slightly larger - large enough to fit my suitcase, perhaps. Great location, and I enjoyed staying there just to experience the boutique thing in Sngapore, but when I go back in two weeks, Ill be staying somewhere a little less claustrophobic.
S not joking about the luggage thing - I was in room 207 and you genuinely cannot fit a suitcase in the room, it's basically a door that opens onto a bed.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Overall was pleasant as we were there to celebrate my partner's birthday. Bed was comfortable and breakfast was okay, nothing special. We headed out for dinner and when we came back around 9 to 10 pm on 20th october, and walked towards the lift, the malay girl from the front desk stopped and approached us in unfriendly manner saying "excuse me? which room are you going to?" I have worked in boutique hotels and currently working in a hotel so I definitely know that this is not how you approach hotel guests. Everyone else was pleasant. Especially the chinese girl with short hair on the day we check in and out.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank RiqaO
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I went for a staycation a few months ago at this hotel. I have broken this review down into both pros and cons for a brief summary.
Pros:
-Very cozy
-I had a free upgrade (to executive room)
-Comfortable bed
-Everything in the mini bar was free
-Friendly staff
-A wide selection for breakfast
-Near to Mustafa shopping centre
-all rooms are non-smoking
-Bathroom facilities was good (nice view of Singapore, overhead shower etc.)
-'Classically' decorated
-near town, central, good food, tourist spots
-there's an elevator
-lobby was a great place to hang out/read a book. It was so cozy and the lighting was dim! (made it very homey)
Cons:
-Bathroom windows and doors were completely made up of glass (some frosted areas though) not a lot of privacy
-TV only had 7 'international' channels, the rest were local channels
-Pretty small, not advisable for a family but it was just right for me as I was staying there alone
-Only has 5 levels
-some rooms do not have a window (my mum's room)
-Have to carry your luggage up a flight of stairs at the entrance

I did have a pleasant trip and the staff were extremely helpful. I would totally recommend this hotel to my friends who are visiting Singapore. The price of one room per night is about 140$ if i'm not wrong.

Room tip: Try to get a room on the higher floor and request for a city view/a room with windows.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I agree with a previous review about giving it a three and a half. Its not cheap but there are some freebies that come with the room, e.g. a simple breakfast, a complimentary mini bar, evening cocktails and a good supply of toiletries. When compared to the price of other accommodation in Singapore, its about the going rate. The staff were helpful and when we checked in, the receptionist warned us that the room we had pre-booked was very small and advised that an executive room was available if we wanted to upgrade, which we did and found that there was sufficient space, although there was no window so the room was quite dark. The bathroom had a fabulous shower, but it did not have adequate lighting for makeup. The location in Little India has a lot of good cheap eateries close by.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Frankly, if I could, I would probably give about a three and a half. For the room, the price is high, but not higher than others in Singapore, where you almost always pay an arm and a leg for a hotel room. The staff was very nice. There were 5 free cocktails per room per night in the lobby from 5 to 7 P.M. Also, the mini bar was free. It consisted of water, juice, and two beers, replenished each day. The free breakfast was not phenomenal, but decent. The bed was very comfortable. The rooms are very small. If you need a room for anything but sleeping, forget it. Also, there are buildings connected on each side, so the only rooms with windows are the rooms at the front and back of the building. The rooms with no windows have a curtain, so at night you kind of feel like there is a window. The bathroom was fairly large, but it did not have adequate lighting for shaving or makeup. The location is in Little India, and in a somewhat run down area, but I felt safe enough. No restaurant or bar. There is an area off the lobby with tables for breakfast and the happy hour cocktails.

Room tip: If you need a window, ask when you make the reservation, then remind them you asked when you check in.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business