“Excellent and reasonable”

Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Yankee in the South
“Excellent and reasonable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2011

Located right across the street from the Conrad Centennial is this reasonably priced Janpanese restaurant. We had excellent sushi, sashimi, beer and very good service.

• Visited September 2011

• Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
“Value for money and fresh!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2011

Had my birthday dinner @ Rakuzen with my family. I've heard reviews before but have never stepped into this restaurant before. Decided to dine there as my family love Japanese food and we were not disappointed.

We ordered the Ladies set, Unagi Sashimi set, Maguro Natto and Jap fish cake as well as some side dishes and we loved all of them. Portions were generous and prices were reasonable for the amount and quality of food presented.

Would definitely visit again.

Highly recommend the Unagi Set (with Sashimi or Sushi) as well as the Jap fish cake. :)

• Visited August 2011
Tokyo, Japan
“not value for money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

I visit Rakuzen with my friends. It was very crowded and busy. We ordered the beer and order some sashimi. The quality of sashimiwas not as good as I expected, the salmon has some fishy smell and dont have the texture of fresh fish. I know sometimes the chef intentionaly keep for few days to mature the meet but this was different. The other food was not so attractive and I feel expensive for the price with this quality.The service staff not aware for our attention and that also frustrate us.

• Visited July 2011
Tokyo, Japan
“Nice variety of Japanese foods”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

As a Japanese expat, I would recommend this as one of the best for nice quality Japanese food in town, with reasonable pricing. I dine here for variety of occasions, including business dining, family event, inviting friends, and I always am satisfied with the quality of food and service. I would recommend the set dinner or the sushi set for beginners.

• Visited June 2011
Sassuolo
“Everything perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2011

food, service, location and not as expensive as their closer competitors.

• Visited August 2011