“AWESOME!”
Review of River City Inn

River City Inn
Ranked #36 of 235 Specialty Lodging in Singapore
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Look no further! River city inn is the most economical and the nicest hostel in Singapore. Excellent location coupled with unbeatable staff will leave you with an fantastic impression of Singapore before you even leave the hostel. To look at any other hostel would be a waste of your time! Book River City Inn now!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Great location, friendly staff. Great rooms... And I guess it is one of the cheapest choices in Singapore. Clark Quay is just around the corner and everything else ist rechable in approx. 20 minutes. Aircon is great as well.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is my first travel to Singapore for Christmas and I choose River City Inn because of the website ranking. River city inn is very easy access to MRT. It is very convenient and clean. But the defect is there is no elevator. if you carry a big luggage.It would be a big challenge to carry on for 4 level. Anyway, it is a good hostel to stay.

Room Tip: If you live in 9 persons room, I suggest you should not choose no.86 bed. It is very noisy when the...
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Backpacker hostel is my best option when travelling to Singapore on own expenses. This is my first time selected River City Inn and overall it meet my expectation! Beside the hostel cleanliness and strategic location, the rooms or bed provided from this hostel also limited which keep the number of occupants low and it actually suit me as not too crowded. Will consider this hostel if come back to Singapore again in future!

Room Tip: If you looking for less crowded hostel, this could be one of your option.
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I traveled again to Singapore for Anime Festival Asia in Suntec Convention Centre, and I choose River City Inn again because of very easy access to MRT, very cheap price for the quality of facilities provided, and very helpful and friendly staff. Would love to stay here again next time if I have another convention in Singapore!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 15, 2013

This was my first time staying at a hostel, and the staff at river city inn has made the stay for my sister and I very enjoyable! The location is ve tty convenient, 5 min walk to mtr, closest stop is clarks quay, 10 min walk to maxwell for some hinanese chicken, 30 min walk to ther merlion. This facility was extremely clean, they made my bed each morning, I did not expect that. Breakfast was provided -toast and cereal. On our last day, the staff helped us book a cab ride and ensured everything was taken care of. Only thing I was not accustomed to was the washroom where men and women shared the same shower area. But everyone was very respectful, and I have zero complaints. At 23 dollars a night in expensive singapore, the river city inn was of eexceptional value!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed in the 21 beds room which is the biggest in this hostel. The room is nice and there's plenty of space between each bed. There are also a locker right next to your bed as well. Friendly staff , nice room , nice place in general.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo