TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,378 results
All reviews lantern bar clifford pier la brasserie bottega veneta light show rooftop pool high tea laser show beautiful hotel sister hotel luxury hotel nespresso machine corner room service staff orchard road jacuzzi mbs
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was great. The laksa crab was the highlight of the dinner and I would definitely be back for it!
The service was so good too! Princess was so attentive and served our table very well.
We loved our overall experience!

Trip type: Traveled with family
GiovanniViterale, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Shariinye,

My team and I thank you for the preference and for sharing your valuable review!

Please rest assured that your kind words were conveyed to Princess.

We look forward to the opportunity of being at your service in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The steak is highly recommended. Service at top notch. Enjoyed the live music while dining and the ambience is worth visiting again in future. Would celebrate my birthday here again definitely in future

Dear JJN98,

My team and I are delighted to receive your kind review and we thank you for the preference.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited La Brasserie to celebrate my girfriend’a birthday and was served my a waiter by the name of Kumar.
He was extremely helpful and even took the extra mile to give us a complimentary dessert to celebrate the occassion.
We are extremely satisfied by the service standards and food here. Will definitely revisit in the near future!

Dear Diner137,

Belated Happy Birthday to your Girlfriend, and thank you for sharing your experience.

Your kind words were gladly conveyed to Kumar.

We thank you for the preference and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had our anniversary dinner at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore. Great service by Samuel. The food was fantastic as well. Not forgetting the live and. Truly unforgettable dinning experience for my wife and me.

Dear tymebomb,

Belated Happy Anniversary and thank you for the preference.

We are delighted to receive your endorsement, and please rest assured that your kind words were gladly conveyed to the team, with a special mention to Samuel.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect place for a beer or a drink, or even several. The view is fantastic. The service is also very good for my visit by Selan. I can realy recommend this place for a stop then visiting this beatuful area of Singapore.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Wander689710

Dear Wander689710,

Thank you for the preference and for sharing you feedback!

Please rest assured that your kind words were gladly conveyed to Selan, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,