The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$169
$321
$200
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$215
$166
  • Restaurant
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$165
$142
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$200
MarinaBaySands
$183
$161
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$151
$127
$113
$98
Travelocity
1,637 results
All reviewsbay view roomlantern barclifford pierrooftop poolla brasserielight showlaser showbeautiful hotelsister hoteloverlooking the marinanespresso machineluxury hotelhigh teasmall balconypillow menucorner roomthe financial district
FilterAll languages
997 - 1,002 of 1,637 reviews
Reviewed November 16, 2012

As soon as we walked into the Fullerton Bay Hotel after a long 12 hour flight from Paris we knew that we had made the right choice in selecting the Fullerton Bay to relax and recover from our jet lag. We were very impressed with the professionalism and the courteous, friendly and caring attitude of the staff. The Landing Point Restaurant was a great place to enjoy a meal, have a drink and admire the view of the Bay. Reception and the public areas were decorated to a very high standard with an elegant feel. Our corner room was spacious with neutral decor and had all the latest electronic gadgets. The view from our room at night of the Bay and the Singapore skyline was spectacular. My memories of the Fullerton Bay Hotel will mainly be of the attentive and caring nature of the staff and management. I have no doubt that I will recommend the Fullerton Bay to family and friends.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stayed 3 nights in a Marina Bay view Prestige Room.

The hotel is a fantastic piece of architecture, rooms, common areas and restaurants are beautifully decorated, with stylish and classy decor. Not too plush but very elegant.

The room is comfortable, spacious, with nice amenities and enough space to enjoy staying in.
Room service food is very good as well as it's the breakfast.

The view from the room is amazing, overlooking Marina Bay and with sounds and lights show unfolding every evening in front of your balcony, it's a perfect location for a romantic moment.

It would have been a 5 star review if not for some small but significant faults. The light control panel in my room was not working properly, and consider that it's the only one that allows you to turn off the lights to go to bed. I signaled it the first day, and the second day I decided to call again and ask the maintenance to bring a new panel I changed myself, just to be sure it worked. It's understandable for an old hotel, but the Fullerton Bay it's just 2 years old. Maintenance it's also needed elsewhere, like in some small cracks on the bathroom wall or the cardboard tubes containing the amenities in the bathroom.
The other point it's the service. They are nice, kind and serving with a smile, but efficiency it's not their forte. Check in and Check out procedures are very slow, and sometimes it's hard to get understood at the first request.

Overall, a very nice stay, and for sure I would suggest the hotel.

Room Tip: Premier Room overlooking the Bay
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2012

One word - Posh.

From the entrance to the room. In the room, from the door out to the balcony. It was really really really expensive, exclusive, luxury that come to one word, posh.

The bathroom/toilet was superb. I love the rain shower. And the glass panel and blinder that separate the bathroom/toilet to the room. The toiletries provided was absolutely an exceptional quality products.

The coffee, espresso machine provided was "yehaaaaa!" for me. Never seen anything like that before.

Just a lil bit noisy. I don't know where all the sound came from but it distracting my sleep at night. To say it was from MBS, doesn't make sense because MBS was not that near. To say it from the road side, nah... I'm facing the river/MBS. Neighbor? Not sure.

Well, actually, I don't know what to say or review about this place as it was really too amazing for someone simple like me. I am just a backpacker who once in a while went on splurge spree during my trip and this place certainly worth it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank AsianEDM
Reviewed November 5, 2012

For my partners birthday I booked a nights stay and included the time for romance package. On arrival we were upgraded to the Clifford Suite - which was fantastic; its a very large corner suite on the fifth floor with views and balconies overlooking both Marina Bay Sands and across to the Fullerton Hotel. The interior was beautifully decorated and included all mod cons, these personal touches made you feel like you were staying in someones luxurious apartment rather than a hotel room.

The time for romance package came with dinner in the room and on check in we were presented with the menu to select from, none of which really appealed to our personal tastes. w]without batting an eyelid, the receptionist advised that the catering team would call us in the room to discuss alternative options. Within 10 minutes of being in the room we were visited (rather than telephoned) by the catering manager who asked us what we would like for dinner instead; nothing was too much trouble and this level of service was to set the benchmark for the service we received throughout our stay - simply outstanding!

The suite was so perfect that we spent the whole day in there just relaxing, having afternoon tea, which was huge (I suggest you only order food for 1), and dinner served in the room.

At 9.30pm we had prime viewing on the balcony for the light and sound show at Marina Bay Sands, it really provided a perfect vantage point and we got some awesome photos.

Top tip: The default pillows on the bed were way too soft for us, and by the time I realised I was too tired to go through the extensive pillow menu and get them changed. Try them out and get them changed before you are too tired.

What would have been a perfect stay was marred only by the party that another room decided to host on their balcony; this carried on until 2am. I would have marked this stay with 5 stars, if the duty manager had stopped the party before 2am.

Very minor 'negative' feedback; the cardboard tubes that the bathroom amenities are packed in, look battered and a bit 'cheap', especially when compared to the quality of the fixtures and fittings.

Room Tip: As someone that frequents Kinki, Bar and restaurant, which faces the Fullerton Bay, remember to pull your curtains before you become the evening entertainment.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2012

this is a fabulous Hotel, I have visited but not stayed, the roof top bar is sensational

and the cocktails lovely. the interior is different, the lobby very unusual, a but Disney but what is wrong with that???????

Room Tip: Cannot help I am afraid, I have not stayed yet bit it is on my wish list
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends