“Excellent Hotel with Top-Notch Services & ambience”

The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
Ranked #1 of 319 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I'm a regular hotel-stayer in Singapore, with occasional stay-cation being a hobby of my partner and I. Last weekend, I decided to explore Fullerton Bay Hotel for a weekend stay with my partner. We booked their Premier Bayview jacuzzi room, and it's indeed a memorable experience with them.

Even at the first point of contact, via the sales reservation, I'm impressed with the services. The sales executive was very professional in handling my requests, and I can indeed sense her smile through the phone. Eunice Lim is the reservation sales executive servicing me, and I like to take this opportunity to compliment her first-class service and attitude.

During the checking-in, services was excellent too. We do not have to stand by the counter to wait for the procedures, instead we proceed to the patio for a refreshing drink while we waited. Once the checking-in procedure is completed, their staff came over to us to bring us to the room. We were impressed with the attitude, smiles and professionalism.

Being a surprise trip for my partner, I've requested with the reservations staffs to perhaps surprise her. I was not even required to input my thoughts into the process, and they took the initiatives to create a romantic touch to the room, by suggesting rose petals display, bottle of red wine, a small nice cake and a cute Fullerton bear for her. This is what I called a 7-stars hotel services.

Over the course of the trip, we could not come up with any examples of flaws with their services.
Room services call, reservation for dinner at Lantern Bar etc were all met with 1st-class service staffs.

In short, this hotel and its excellent services has indeed won a repeat customers in my partner and I. In fact we've decided to explore this hotel on a frequent basis.

Marco

Room Tip: Must-try: Their Premier Bay-view Room with jacuzzi. A room with the best view in the whole Singapore...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank MarcoLim

Reviewed September 5, 2012

A great location on the waterfront. The hotel is very modern and the rooms very similar to the Mandarin Oriental in Hong Kong. Every detail is considered in the rooms and they gave me the best nights sleep for a long time! The roof bar is good, although dead during the day. In the evening it comes alive and is a cool night spot. Only thing that let it down was the food in all the restaurants was not up to the standard of the rest of the hotel.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank PeterB29
Reviewed September 4, 2012

What an absolutely beautiful hotel. We spent 3 nights here (27-29 August) and then 2 nights at the Marina Bay Sands. The room was fantastic from the view, the BOSE dock, the Nespresso Machine, the seriously amazing robes, there was nothing you could want for (even had scissors). Also the service was incredible, from the waitress remembering our breakfast order each morning (the way you have your coffee, what juice you drink, they way your eggs are cooked) to the room being made up twice a day so when you get back from dinner the bathroom has been serviced with new towels etc. The bed was seriously the most comfortable I have ever slept in (moving to the Marina Bay was like sleeping on a rock). Then the rooftop pool/bar - seriously takes your breath away when you first step out of the lift it is so beautiful. Again the service here was fantastic - within 2 minutes of grabbing your lounge (we were the only people there again can't say that about the Marina Bay) you have a glass of iced water with lemon and beautiful skewers of fruit! We had drinks and finger food each night at the rooftop bar which was great. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough it was totally stunning in every way. The Marina Bay was great just to swim in the pool and see the view but there was no comparison at all - the Fullerton Bay is truly a 5 star hotel whereas the Marina aBay felt a bit like staying in a Travelodge!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ah1966
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I visited the Fullerton Bay Hotel for Business for 2 nights and a late check-out. The Hotel is a design icon which combines everything a business traveller needs - great location, great rooms, excellent sport facilities, fantastic and personalised service as you would expect within the true luxury hospitality. Singapore is a high price market but in this Hotel every penny spent is worth it. The view from the roof top during the morning swim in an outstanding lap pool and at night during a smart casual business meeting at the bar is not matched in any other location around Marina Bay. The staff was throughout very professional and impressively pro-active when needed. Example - second morning breakfast I got my favourite tea and my favourite juice (in a bigger glass than the usual small juice glasses) without asking. Rating is for sure a 5 ! The only small issue was the Internet access solution which was not fully reliable through the stay - but both times it has been solved late night from the service desk within 10 minutes - so if something goes wrong the team does deliver. Last but not least to mention I was greeted by every staff member I met on the floor during my stay. Will be back soon when travelling for business to Singapore.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Just spent 4 nights at the superb Fullerton Bay Hotel, the younger, funkier, newer sister to older and larger Fullerton Hotel.
We had a Premier Bay View room (on level one) this time which made the difference from it being a nice hotel to a fantastic one. Previously had stayed in a side view room which was fine but no where near as impressive as the ground floor bay view with its own balcony with sun loungers.
Best points:-
-great location
-fantastic roof top pool/bar/restaurant

Room Tip: Best to pay the extra for a Premier Bay View room on first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank DoubleDachshund
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I am in Singapore for 36 hours - with some very specific business meetings to accomplish. What better than to invite clients to one of the best views in Singapore! Warm breezes, good food and drink, outstanding service (and I mean OUTSTANDING!) - the views are spectactular and when the sun sets the music gets lively!

It was perfect (perfect for good quiet conversations in the afternoon, and great ambiance in the evening).

I have to applaude Daniel of the afternoon service who looked after me like a Queen. He should be commended.

A "must do" in Singapore.

Room Tip: They will give you free wifi at the Lantern Bar if you ask....
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Libbyinfrance
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We just completed a two night stay at the Fullerton Bay and it was just wonderful. We had a wonderful room right on the waters edge with a deck perfect spot to sit back and watch the nightly light show. The rooms are beautifully finished and the amenities are great. We spent a long lazy afternoon by the roof top pool where our little one played for hours.
The breakfast buffet was great and the best part the staff were just wonderful, so attentive and welcoming. Great stop over spot and such a short taxi trip to everything!

Room Tip: Recommend you ask for one of the deck rooms so you can really enjoy the nightly light show.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family