“Club room bar”

Book In Advance
More Info
$46.99*
and up
Singapore Night Tour: Gardens By the Bay, Marina Bay Sands SkyPark and River...
Ranked #11 of 804 things to do in Singapore
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Club room bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Incredible view, I highly recommend getting up on top of this truly amazing structure. Three tall towers (around 58 stories) with a ship on top bridging the three towers. I was never much of a sailor, so this looks like an accident I would have if I was driving the ship (lol).

I stumbled on an alternative to spending $20 just to see. They have a club level at a level one up from the paid observation desk. They let me up there with no questions asked (free entrance), but I suspect I looked like a paying customer. They did not seem to require it, but I had a glass of wine and a very nice salad and had an incredible view to go along at the cost of a typical nice Singapore restaurant. Not inexpensive, but the view came for free. I made the mistake of buying the Sky Park too, but it was redundant so it was a waste of money. If you have money for a nice drink or meal, skip the Sky Park, and enjoy the Club level.

• Arabic first
  • Vietnamese first
Copenhagen, Denmark
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Mariner in Marina Bay Sands Skypark”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Was with my family, 4 all in, and we all enjoyed much the fantastic creation that has taken place on this beautiful spot in Singapore. Hope this may never be history.....

1 Thank Anthoniussen
Perth, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is a must do, although take your own water as it is expensive to buy food and drink. Also take a hat as there is very little shade. The views are amazing and well worth the visit.

aberdeen
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Wow is the only word to describe the view of the city from the sky park bar. The infinity pool looking out over the city is truly breath taking. Take a drink at the sky park it is an experience not to be missed be prepared though as he cost of those drinks is also sky high

Ormskirk, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“There is a free way, depending on what you are looking for”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

There is a free way of doing this attraction, however it really does depend on what you what from it.

We wanted to visit the roof top of the Marina Sands Hotel, to get an idea of the view, see what people were talking about and generally get a view of Singapore at night as we had done the Flyer (the wheel) during the day. We were also keen to get a drink from the bar on the top deck. I had read on here that you could get the bar at the top without paying the entrance fee. To do this we spoke to some helpful reception type people who were standing next to an entrance to some lift at the end of the 3rd tower. I simply asked them how we got to the bar on the top deck, they showed us to the lift and up we went. The super quick lift took us up to the highest point were we found a restaurant and the open air bar. This was fantastic and the view was awesome. As we hadn't paid the entrance fee we couldn't get access to the actual observation viewing platform, however the bar was actually a floor above this and has ample areas to take in the view from both sides of the hotel and is completely out in the open, the view that we had was just as impressive.

My advise would be go to the bar first, check it out, in reality you don't even need to buy a drink, and then see if you need to pay the entrance fee for the attraction.

Visited September 2013