I moved opposite La Villa 6 months ago and decided to give it a shot as it looked lovely. Unfortunately I was extremely disappointed. Here's why:
1. The service was agonisingly slow
2. The staff stared at their feet so you couldn't get their attention
3. Breads and dips were forgotten and came 20 mins after we sat down
3. The appetisers came after the main course
4. The pizzas where extremely greasy
5. Pretty pricey
I asked for the service charge to be removed after all this, they said they wouldn't, but would give me a 10% discount of the bill instead (which was the same value). A bit strange.
Suffice to say I won't be returning. Had it been good I almost certainly would have been a regular!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.