Tripadvisor
Singapore

“Excellent service and ambience”

Le Noir Bar & Lounge
Reserve a Table
Thu, 2/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #1 of 15,651 Restaurants in Singapore
Description: Le Noir offers food, drinks & live entertainment experience while enjoying spectacular views of the Singapore River. Wine, dine and dance the night away, with a delectable variety of western fare including our must-try pizzas and sharing plates and delicious signature cocktails, and a line-up of live performances from talented local and international artists.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Popped in Le Noir for some drinks and the service by the staffs were amazing and food is great! Music and ambience is definitely a bonus

Date of visit: January 2020
lenoirsg, General Manager at Le Noir Bar & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi kianatann

We appreciate your effort to take the time to highlight your latest experience with us . I am happy to learn that you have enjoyed your visit.I have passed your wonderful and encouraging comments to the entire team. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally by email aziz@lenoir.com.sg should you wish to have any further assistance.

Write a reviewReviews (127)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best food and drink ,cozy, friendly staff great time to be here and will be back again for sure. Syafiq is really good at serving the food.

Hi dwiann

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ambiance is very good,, good service, good band,,, Annabelle, syafiq is very friendly,,, nice experience

Hi wonirin

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had the privilege of spending the afternoon drinking nice cold drinks among a friendly staff in a beautiful location on the Marina. The staff are by far the most friendly and customer service is ten from ten....the food is of the highest standard. We will be spending our last nite in the beautiful bar and restaurant thanks Le Noir....Dee and Geoff From Australia.

Date of visit: January 2020
lenoirsg, General Manager at Le Noir Bar & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi geoffro1968

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped for one, had five! Good view of the surroundings including the Spectre light show. Prices relatively high as everywhere around there but good service. They had great live music when we were there, mix of songs and really talented guys.

Hi sherlocks834