“Wings to delight with the view”
Review of OverEasy

OverEasy
Ranked #77 of 11,172 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Description: A bar and restaurant at One Fullerton, OverEasy is the ultimate diner with a modern indoor space and sprawling alfresco. It enjoys the best views of the Marina Bay skyline, and offers a vantage point for events like the Singapore Grand Prix and fireworks displays on National Day and New Year's Eve. Famous for their legendary $1 sliders when the Straits Times Index closes lower for the day, Overeasy has a sumptous diner offering for lunch, dinner and late night munchies, including truffled Mac & Cheese and Spicy Buffalo Wings (Level 1 Wimp to Level 4 Crazy Mofo).
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Located across from the Marina Bay sands. Seating is available outside for close viewing if night laser show. Had appetizers and beer. Wings were well flavored and a bit spicy....so tasty

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Brought by my best friend to this place since we almost 5 years nots eeing each other. He said according to his wife in this place you could find the best burger in Singapore! Luckily we could get the best seat outside with Marina Bay Sands as background. The food insanely delicious. Hiwever, the best experinece just being interrupted by a "rush" behaviour of the waiter/waitress who eagerly wanted to clean up our desk. Without ever usking first they just proactively took my plate when i still ate my last bite of burger!! Understand that the restaurant always full and people queuing to have the seat, still it's not an appropriate attitude to show up from my perspective. This just reduce my rating for their service, eventhough since beginning it's flawless...

thelobeholdgroup, Marketing and Communications Executive at OverEasy, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear Lahmazani,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write the review. We're very sorry our server was too quick to clear your plate. They should have asked prior to collecting your plate and we apologize for his/her behavior.

We've spoken to the team and reminded them the importance of guests having a good experience with us which of course includes them finishing their meal. We'd love to have you back again and have another burger, on us. Do drop me a note and I'll be in touch shortly. You can reach me at jeanette.wong@lobehold.com or 6338 8035 ext 3.

Warmest regards,
Jeanette Wong
On behalf of OverEasy

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Jang is excellent.We had a hens night for our friend..And she has assisted to create the most exciting, excellent and superbly memorable moment for our friend. Thumbs and toes up for the crews. Manu has been very accommodating and sporting as well..We will definitely recommend the place an come back for the next celebration...

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Awesome view, excellent service, nice people who have excellent people skills. Been coming here for 5 years and haven't regretted it yet and neither will I. Elsie makes your night with her million $$ smile and warm personality. Nothing beats it!! Keep it up guys!!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Great service, amazing view! Perhaps the drinks are slightly pricey but after 5pm is 2-4-1...I didn't eat this time but what I saw looked good.