Very unusual and design hotel! We stayed here only 3 days but we liked it very much!
- modern, unusual and artistic rooms (e.g., the doors of bathroom and toilet are made of glass). The hotel is included in the group of design hotels around the world;
- perfect and delicious breakfast served on the ground floor at the restaurant (very good pastry, artistic dishes);
- clean rooms;
- friendly and professional staff;
- small compliments (nespresso cafe is free-of-charge in the rooms);
- nice atmosphere of the hotel (a bit romantic and at the same time modern).
- noisy and dirty area (the hotel is located in the Little India district) but you cannot hear the noise inside the room;
- not perfect location as you have to get to the center by tube or by bus (tube is also located 7-10 minutes by walk). At the same time you can walk and see a lot of interesting places and the spirit of Singapore on your way to the tube.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wanderlust in Little India draws madcap, curious voyagers to the old ethnic enclave. Made for guests with a sense of adventure, we invite you to walk the unconventional path where a radical hotel experience awaits.Its history began in the 1920s as the Hong Wen School, where the building at No 2 Dickson Road still retains its old-world charm with an unchanged façade. Situated 10 minutes from the cosmopolitan stretches of Orchard Road and the Central Business District; Wanderlust also offers door step access to a bustling, colourful street life. The four storey boutique hotel has 29 rooms. Just as no 2 rooms are identical, the same can be said for each floor in the hotel. It features the groundbreaking works of award-winning Singapore design agencies. Each agency was given full creative freedom to design an entire level in the hotel, resulting in four, different ‘in-your-face’ themes – ‘Industrial Glam’, ‘Eccentricity’, ‘Is It Just Black and White?‘ and ’Creature Comforts.’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Wanderlust reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wanderlust Hotel Singapore
- Wanderlust Singapore