The price is over, the service, room quality is so low to compare with it's charge. The lobby looks like a subway station, so many people walking and standing around. The breakfast restaurant located at 1st floor named "RISE" and one more is on the Convention Center, all of them are very crowded and standding in a longgg line. Especially staff skills is so poorrr, during 1 day staying there I didn't see any smile on their face. Sorry I have to say I am really disappointed with this hotel on everything, never come back. Beautiful from afar, but far from beautiful!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore