20 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams$323
Trip.com$323
Prestigia.com$484
getaroom.com$473
ZenHotels.com$445
Agoda.com$322
29,229 results
All reviews infinity pool sky park observation deck orchid suite city view rise restaurant bucket list light show huge hotel iconic hotel club room marina bay hotel guests singapore skyline shopping mall food court room key
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

There is very little you can fault. The infinity pool is a must see. The food offering is very good. Breakfasts were excellent. And yet for me it was just slightly missing the atmosphere and service one usually expects in a 5 Star hotel. Everything is huge and fantastic. Personally the sheer size means the service not quite up there with say a Shangri-La or Conrad. Worth experiencing though given possibly best location.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Pek_ChinSiong, Vice President of Hotel Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Dear scotslawyer2014,

Thank you for your review.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed the dining options available in Marina Bay Sands. I note your comments about the service and please rest assured that we continually review ways to improve on our service touch points to serve our guests better.

I hope to welcome you back to experience more of our multi-dimensional offerings.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

The hotel stands out. We took a high floor king suite over looking the gardens and the port.
The hotel has an enormous shopping mall, a casino, a unique pool on the top roof over looking Singapore. Perfect bed confort, spacious room.
They have one of the best light shows infront of the shopping mall, access to the gardens as well.

Room tip: Definitely get a high floor above 40, the view is worth it.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mounir B

Dear Mounir B,

Thank you for your positive review, I am happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at Marina Bay Sands and I certainly hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Despite being appropriately dressed in polo shorts long pants and shoes, and being guests in the hotel we were denied a table at the Italian restaurant. Not acceptable way to treat hotel guests. Hotel nice but huge and very impersonal

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank davidwN7142AK

Dear davidwN7142AK,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here.

I regret to learn about the service challenges you faced at Marina Bay Sands. Please rest assured that we do our best to ensure that all our guests have a comfortable stay with us and we will continue to review ways to improve our service touch points to serve you better.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a more successful experience.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

This isn't a infinity pool!
This is just a rooftop Jacuzzi near to the edge.

I have no problem with the room. It's good. Besides how cheapskate they wanted to ask for charges (or deposit, I forgot) for the bar fridge. Hello your hotel room isn't cheap okay.

The worst was the rooftop Jacuzzi (that they called it infinity pool) that has crockcoach at the drain besides! I complained to the staff and they replied me "it is okay what. Not inside the pool"
Hello? So you want me to enjoy the view of your dirty drain? And from where the crockcoach came from? If not from the 'pool' itself.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank TJoo

Dear TJoo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here.

I regret to learn about the challenges you faced at the infinity pool. Your comments have been shared with the relevant departments for their review and action, please rest assured that we review ways to make sure our guests are comfortable with us.

Despite this unfortunate incident, I hope this experience will not deter you from visiting us again, to experience our multi-dimensional offerings.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

The best of Singapore MBS! the pool was pack of guest!well..I guess you gotta experienced the highest pool! The food was lovely and walking distance to the casino and shops! not the best for shopping its a bit expensive..

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear anamied2017,

Thank you for your review, I am happy to learn that you had a great experience at Marina Bay Sands and I hope to welcome you back very soon.