20 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com$323
eDreams$323
Snaptravel$464
Prestigia.com$484
getaroom.com$473
ZenHotels.com$445
29,229 results
All reviews infinity pool sky park observation deck orchid suite city view rise restaurant bucket list light show huge hotel iconic hotel club room marina bay hotel guests singapore skyline shopping mall food court room key
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Despite being appropriately dressed in polo shorts long pants and shoes, and being guests in the hotel we were denied a table at the Italian restaurant. Not acceptable way to treat hotel guests. Hotel nice but huge and very impersonal

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank davidwN7142AK
Pek_ChinSiong, Vice President of Hotel Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Dear davidwN7142AK,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here.

I regret to learn about the service challenges you faced at Marina Bay Sands. Please rest assured that we do our best to ensure that all our guests have a comfortable stay with us and we will continue to review ways to improve our service touch points to serve you better.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a more successful experience.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

This isn't a infinity pool!
This is just a rooftop Jacuzzi near to the edge.

I have no problem with the room. It's good. Besides how cheapskate they wanted to ask for charges (or deposit, I forgot) for the bar fridge. Hello your hotel room isn't cheap okay.

The worst was the rooftop Jacuzzi (that they called it infinity pool) that has crockcoach at the drain besides! I complained to the staff and they replied me "it is okay what. Not inside the pool"
Hello? So you want me to enjoy the view of your dirty drain? And from where the crockcoach came from? If not from the 'pool' itself.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank TJoo

Dear TJoo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here.

I regret to learn about the challenges you faced at the infinity pool. Your comments have been shared with the relevant departments for their review and action, please rest assured that we review ways to make sure our guests are comfortable with us.

Despite this unfortunate incident, I hope this experience will not deter you from visiting us again, to experience our multi-dimensional offerings.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

The best of Singapore MBS! the pool was pack of guest!well..I guess you gotta experienced the highest pool! The food was lovely and walking distance to the casino and shops! not the best for shopping its a bit expensive..

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear anamied2017,

Thank you for your review, I am happy to learn that you had a great experience at Marina Bay Sands and I hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Marina Sands Hotel is structurally impressive, however you are one of 1000s there. The rooms are overpriced compared to other 5 star hotels around the world. Great view of the bay, lovely staff, and very good accommodation compared to other hotels in Singapore. The infinity pool is incredible but you are there with 100s of others...so not relaxing! Disappointing that use of pool and breakfast is not included in expensive room rates. All that said would I stay there again...most likely!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Pek_ChinSiong, Vice President of Hotel Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear Aussiebeccyc,

Thank you for your review.

I am glad that our Team Members delivered excellent service during your stay at Marina Bay Sands and your enjoyed your overall experience here.

I also note your comments about breakfast and please rest assured that we continue to review ways to improve our offerings to serve our guests better.

I hope to welcome you back to experience our more of our multi-dimensional offerings soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

One of the worlds top hotels imo. Immaculate rooms, conscientious staff who are keen to help. Just a pleasure to stay. Lots to do, the restaurants always have fresh food and the choice is amazing - American, Italian, modern Asian.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Harryk1956,

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted to read that you had a successful stay experience at Marina Bay Sands and I would like to welcome you back for more memorable experiences very soon.