1 star reviews of this place should be taken as evidence that people will complain about anything, no matter how good it really is.
We would have loved to stay here longer, but it was a bit of a special thing as part of a long trip so we only stayed a night. The room was great, huge comfortable beds and a ridiculous bathroom with a fantastic view (we were on the 47th floor, facing out over the Gardens). The infinity pool is worth the stay all by itself. Yes, it gets crowded, but where else can you swim with that view? It gets crowded because it is a one of a kind experience. The included breakfast actually allowed us to eat up on the Sky Deck too (which would have normally been a $50pp gourmet breakfast), and the food was as good as the view. All the staff we dealt with were excellent and honestly food and beverage up on the top was a similar price to the 3 star place we stayed previously in Singapore. On check in, we were told that the only rooms available at the time were lower down, but the staff offered to check us into the higher room if we were happy to wait, which was nice. Well worth it for the experience, but it's a great hotel as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore