I stayed for one night at the MBS on a recent trip to Singapore. The hotel is a bit pricey, and the lobby is crowded, I concede. However, the pool is legendary and worth the price of admission, alone. I recommend going early in the day to avoid the crowds. Take lots of pictures!
The bathroom was nice, and the room was palatially huge! They should have used the space more effectively, but the openness made the room feel airy; I could do cartwheels in there! If you request an upper floor, you will be honored and the privileges at the pool are for guests only. I recommend this modern icon of the Singapore skyline, even if it is only for one night of your journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore