Large hotel consisting of 3 towers with huge swimming pool, bars and restaurants on the top deck at 58th floor.
Enjoyed a large suite on 49th floor with views of the sunrises over the sea as well as sunsets over the city. Also magnificent views from the fitness centre and even from the steam room and sauna as well.
Important to get suite or club room status in order to have free lounge access and VIP check-in/out to beat the queues at reception and breakfast.
A great thing was the free flow of superb french Champagnes with dinners at the club lounges with choice of tables either inside or outside with either sea or city views.
Under the hotel complex you will find a whole city of shops, casino, cafes, restaurants (approx 25 of them) and more.
This is a must-try hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore