This is our second stay at this hotel but we had not previously commented on our experience.
We arrived on a Sunday about 330pm and experienced a long queue at check-in.The Front Office Manager was very apologetic and helped to expedite the process by meeting every guest to obtain their booking particulars. We were upgraded to a Club Room with city view and therefore had the opportunities to enjoy breakfast and cocktail at the skypark during the length of our 3 night stay.On that sunday,there was again a long queue for cocktail.
We stayed in a spacious room with all amenities of a 5 star hotel;comfortable king size bed,large bathroom,etcand complimentary wifi,beautiful view.
This is a large hotel with 3 towers and 1000+ rooms so the staff is over stretched and unable to offer personal attention to all guests.
During our stay,we encountered well trained staff but we were overwhelmed with large crowds in the lobby,infiniti pool and other locations in the hotel.
In summary,hotel management needs to seriously address peak period queues, security and personal service .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore