We spent two nights. The room had a spectacular view of the city, on the 50th floor. Everything about the hotel was immaculate, and of course the pool is a must-see. Be warned, though, the hotel's food is incredibly expensive. We never ate at the hotel, not even once. Each morning, we took a cheap cab to one of the food hawker centers and chowed down on Singapore coffee and all kinds of tasty treats. Near the Singapore wheel, there was a food hawker World Congress that week which was delicious as we browsed food carts from many countries.
Spoil yourself and spend a night or two here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore