Marina Bay Sands
Panpacific.com
$271
$191
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$163
$334
$176
  • Restaurant
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$195
$170
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$140
$98
$236
$181
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$159
$409
$243
Orbitz.com
24,626 results
All reviewsinfinity poolsky parkcity vieworchid suiteobservation deckrise restaurantbucket listhuge hotelclub roomlight showmarina bayiconic hotelhotel guestsshopping mallsingapore skylinefood courtroom key
Reviewed June 26, 2013

It is kind of difficult to rate the experience at Marina bay Sands. The hotel looks great. The rooms are spacious and clean. There is a Shoppes connected to the hotel which gives fantastic dining and shopping ( special recommendation for Punjab grill and Din tai Fung ) . After all the positives - its difficult to say why at the end of it all one gets the feeling that you have just been through a giant factory conveyor belt. very mechanical service and very to the point replies. You can forget the staff going out of the way for your requests, you will be lucky if they have time to listen to you.

So - if you want a hotel that gives a beautiful room to stay and you couldnt care less about the service - this is the place for you

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ashish M
Pek_ChinSiong, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, Ashish M.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience at Punjab Grill by Jiggs Kalra and Din Tai Fung at The Shoppes.

I regret to learn that our service standards did not match your expectations. Service has always been a priority to us and we continue to be receptive to guest feedback, identify gaps and refine our services and processes accordingly to ensure that our guests have a warm and comfortable stay with us.

I value your patronage and I hope that this experience will not deter you from visiting Marina Bay Sands in the near future.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The hotel has almost everything for everyone. Variety of Gifts Shops, Restaurants and Entertainment including a Casino. Most importantly, value for money and the convenience/accessibility of what a visitor will be looking for. The décor and the structure of the hotel is fascinating especially the swimming pool. One can really have a good feel of the open (overseeing the city at a great height) and staring at the blue sky and stars in the evening is indeed an experience.

Room Tip: Higher floors with the Lake View. Preferred Tower 2.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear JeffreyAu,

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you had the opportunity to experience the multi-dimensional offerings that we have to offer.

I am happy to hear that you particularly enjoyed your time at the infinity pool and I look forward to you and your family’s next visit at our one-stop destination of entertainment, shopping and restaurants.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We were in deluxe room with city view. From our room on the 48th Floor we can see almost all attaction like laser show etc. The room is big with good and comfort beds and furniture. the door on this hotel in the room, in the bath room is really wide so that very wheel chair friendly/accesible.

During the check in in tower 1 side you have to wait almost 30min since during check in time is very busy, all check in lines was busy and almos 7m queue on 5 5 desks. on the other side in Tower 3 was the queue not better.

As the hotel guest you have access to the swimming pool area on the roof, this place is really very nice but very hot too.

Internet access in this hotel was very fast and for free.

We are using video check out which working very well and you do not need to wait or stand on queue for Check out.

Room Tip: Its really worth to get room with city view on the tower 2 or 3
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review, hku.

I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay in one of our city view Deluxe Rooms.

I note your feedback with regards to your check-in process and I would like to assure you that we are continuously reviewing ways to fine-tune our processes and services to ensure better efficiency and quality of our service touch points.

I value your patronage and I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back to Marina Bay Sands in the near future.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Without doubt this is an incredible hotel, but considering how expensive it is 4 things let it down badly. First of all it took an hour, yes an hour, to check in. Of this hour only 15 mins was spent queuing. The other 45 minutes were spent trying to find our rooms. Secondly, on the first night my safe broke, locking all of my docs inside. It took 4 hours to drill the safe open and replace it, not what you want after a 13 hour flight. thirdly, my TV did not work properly all week. I reported it 4 times and each time it was 'fixed' . Indeed the last time it was 'repaired' I left 3 men in my rom 'repairing' it. I gave up after that.........only a small point I know but when you are paying that much for a hotel. Lastly, almost every time I entered the lift I was pestered by families who obviously weren't staying at the hotel but wanted to visit the skypark and wanted to 'borrow' my pass. It was just an annoyance really.
The hotel has several fantastic elements. Great staff, the sky park is incredible and the breakfasts are superb, it's just those jiggly things spoiled the stay for me.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Steve W,

Thank you for your review. I regret to learn about some of the challenges you encountered during your recent stay at Marina Bay Sands and I would like to request for more information from you for my team and I to review the details of your stay.

I have sent you a private message and I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Liked the
rooms,
bed
views from the pool deck
location and accessibility
Did not like the
long queue at check in and check out
fact that room was only available at 5pm
lobby area is a through way for general public and very congested
Tv only worked after 2 calls to have it fixed
check in staff forgot to activate the mini bar
lack of tranquility at the pool deck - far too many people for the space
toilets, showers and changing areas at the pool area very limited and very dirty

Summary
Iconic building and certainly a must see world class concept
As a hotel it will not suit those who want a tranquil luxury experience
The pool deck although it is a truly clever design with spectacular views - feels like a public facility with far too many people allowed to use the space, and the changing areas are shockingly dirty and unhygienic
The checkin process is not working long lines - in a lobby area that is congested as it is shared with many sight seeing tourists that are not guests of the hotel -leading to a bad first impression

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear scan100,

I have sent you a private message and I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.