I attended a conference held at MBS last week, and it was my third stay with them.
1. The room deco is nothing overly luxurious, but the most important thing is that the rooms are clean and tidied twice a day.
2. The down side of having everything under one roof is that it's a long walk to anywhere you want to go. Do not forget anything you need when you leave the room. My female colleague was not too fond of having to walk around in her shoes.
3. GREAT FOOD everywhere! Hide Yamamoto has some modern japanese touch. My favorites though in terms of value for money are located in the shopping mall. Pizzeria and Boulud (which are side by side) offer some of the finest pizzaz and delicious french cooking.
4. I was not too fond of the buffet the hotel served at the lobby. It was too loud and crowded.
5. The pool offers a fantastic view of the SG skyline, but it is also always crowded.
Overall, MBS is always a good stay, and offers great convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore