Spectacularly architecture meets professional luxus market.
This is the place you have to see.because of the unique pool 200 mtr. about the ground. Very nice rooms and suites. Perfect service, very polite, well trained . Good management. Restaurant ok, some are just to loud.room service very good. The whole complex is a big department store which all brands you will find at the spots all over the world. Yes the pool. I call it a picture pool. Because everybody is making pictures and movies. In the pool, at the pool, before the pool and behind the pool. Some are also swimming . The pool service good. No complains as much folks are mingling around and use the towels. All well organized. 2 days are enough. Value for money, yes, but you need a lot of money.the bus shuttle service from airport to hotel and back is well organized and perfect with wireless lan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore