I was underwhelmed by this hotel. After all the hype I am not sure what I was expecting. It certainly is large, but the rooms are average although again large. Most of the shops are brand name and very expensive. The service is great the staff are all very friendly especially the staff working the breakfast shift in the Rise restaurant. When we went to check out the queue was very long and it took a long time to check out and for that matter in as well. The hotel look beautiful at night - but during the day - very average. The pool view was amazing but it wasnt somewhere I wanted to spend time at - its not like staying at a beach resort. But the gym!! fantastic all the equipment is spotless and new and the view while you are on the treadmill certainly made you forget about your workout!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore