View from the infinity pool is spectacular. If you are visiting here you need to take the time to enjoy it. I travel a lot and this is a hotel experience that is very unique. Certainly one of the most amazing views and infinity pools.
If you are not staying at the hotel you can still buy a pass to go to the top. The mall attached has some very nice restaurants which makes is convenient but you need to get out on the town to fully appreciate the excellent food here. One nice thing about Singapore is that taxis are reasonably priced and the subway trains are excellent. There is a train station attached to this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore