This is a big hotel. Too big. It is crowded, impersonal and not worth the effort. The signature rooftop infinity pool is an over regulated human soup of posing "been there" self photographing tour groups. Staff are interested in what you can't do and what you have to pay for. The rooms are on the smaller side and expensive for what they are. The one redeeming feature is the restaurant Sky on 57. The food and service were excellent. Overall this hotel is a lot of effort and a lot of money to be made to feel like a number and a credit card. Not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore