If you are not there for the bar, the casino, or the pool there are many hotel to choice from.
The room is nice on the high floor, the view is stunning. It is a joy to see the sea shore when you wake up. The breakfast is good. The location is great with shopping mall, casino, and such.
The downs no doubt is the price. I could pay the same and stay in any other hotel in Singapore to get the same service, food and everything only if you are not going to the bar, the casino, and the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore