We went to MBS for a two-day "staycation" with our 3 children. We had two connecting Club rooms. These rooms are competitively priced compared to other 5-star hotels in Singapore but they are huge, they offer an incomparable view over the city and the Club amenities are great (High Tea on the top terrace and free flow of champagne at the cocktail hour).
Obviously, this 2500-rooms fortress is not specifically cozy or romantic and does not have an "authentic" touch. However, the rooms are superb, the views are unbeatable, the rooftop infinity pool is a truly unique experience, and the service is impeccable (better than in the other 5-stars across the bay).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore