U go to this place for the views , not from your room - the pool area . Sensational . I don't believe I have ever stayed anywhere quite as spectacular . A real jaw dropper . The rooms are ok , tipical 5 star stuff , nothing to get excited about and not cheap for what u get & they charge for EVERYTHING !!! Watch out for the sensor motion detector in the mini bar never seen that before .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore