“Enjoy my trip to marina bay sands casino”
Review of Marina Bay Sands

Marina Bay Sands
Ranked #36 of 312 Hotels in Singapore
Thailand
“Enjoy my trip to marina bay sands casino”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was visiting Singapore last week and happen to drop by Marina Bay Sands.

During the night i was at the Casino gaming Area and i happen to play Bacarrat with 1 of their staff by the name of Leong Aik.
It was a very memorable experience playing with him as he always carry with him a beautiful smile and greets all the in coming players.
Despite the busy business he was having, he always try his best to maintain his professionalism.
I had a little chat with him and was told he was only less than half a year working and I'm very surprise with the kind of service he was able to give.

After coming back to my country, i still have a unforgettable memories with him and i will definitely come back to Marina Bay Sands.
Thank you for making a memorable experience for me and my family.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Pek_ChinSiong, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, Chayanita.

I am glad to hear that our Team Member, Leong Aik, made your visit to Marina Bay Sands a memorable one. It is our goal to create once-in-a-lifetime experiences for our guests and I certainly hope to welcome you and your family back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,312)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Being a business traveller I was given a basic room

It was very Spartan, but I liked the balcony

The location is just awesome and the building once you see it up close is truly awe inspiring

The infinity pool is really something someone should see

If you can one must definitely catch the morning sunrise by the infinity pool

It has world class restaurants and gambling options

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you for your review, aakashshirodkar.

I am glad that you had the opportunity to catch the sunrise from the SkyPark infinity pool. It is indeed a unique experience for many of our guests.

I hope to welcome you back to Marina Bay Sands in the future to experience more of what our property has to offer.
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Like many things in Singapore, the architecture of this hotel is spectacular. Stunning city view on downtown Singapore or the gardens depending on your room, breathtaking feeling swimming on the top of the building with the city view.... Now for the rest, we were disappointed: the prices are extremely high and you don't get anything else than an average 4 * hotel anywhere in the world. Modern, comfortable. And a few negative points for such a category of hotels: the staff is well trained, but for everything that is outside the training, you will get a smile and no support. An their English is far from perfect for many of them, making the communication impossible. Also, Singapore in an international city with a multi cultural society, and is visited by business men and tourists from all around the world. But among the poor 20 TV channels proposed in the rooms (approximately) you will hardly find BBC and CNN, but don't even dream of watching anything else in the other traditional foreign languages available in the international hotels: nothing in Spanish, Italian, German, French. And don't expect to use the internet instead: the bandwitch is limited and prevents watching anything in streaming.... So in summary, this hotel is overpriced.

Room Tip: Rooms on the garden side have a small balcony, but the ECP (East Costs Parkway) is right below your...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank msegard
Dear msegard,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments. I regret to learn of the challenges you encountered which may have marred your otherwise pleasant experience.
I note your feedback on the television channels and complimentary internet and have shared your comments with the relevant department heads for their review.

We recognize that service excellence is a continuous journey for us and it is a task that our Team Members take with pride and dedication at all levels.

I hope to welcome you and your partner back to Marina Bay Sands in the future for a more successful experience.
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights on our way to Japan and absolutely loved the hotel. Our room was a Deluxe room (which is a standard room). It was a good size with very comfortable beds and a good sized bathroom. The only criticisim I would have was that the knob for adjusting the hot and cold in the shower was almost impossible to turn.
The infinity pool was amazing and although it is expensive to stay here (probably a little too expensive all things considered) it is worth it for the pool alone.
I have read other reviews criticising the difficulty at checkin/checkout but for us it went very smoothly with plenty of staff to point you in the right direction. The concierge staff were also very helpful and pointed us to some shops we were looking for that were a bit out of the way.
All in all a fantastic hotel I would highly recommend staying in.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review, race d.

I am happy to know that you and your family had a pleasant stay with us during your stopover in Singapore and I am glad that our friendly Concierge was able to assist you to ensure that you had a comfortable experience.

I note your comments on the shower knobs and have shared your feedback with the relevant department for their review and appropriate action.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to stay with us again in the near future.
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed October 13, 2012

clean room and comfortable bed, there is a very nice swimming pool, but unfortunately the pool too crowded owners, unable to enjoy the monment!
when I check in, I waited for a long time over 20mins,and a waste of my time

Room Tip: above premier room with bathtub
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Pek_ChinSiong, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear mimi_smile,

Thank you for your feedback. We do indeed have a large number of visitors who wish to experience the excitement of our property and I regret to learn that this may have affected your experience with us. Please allow me to assure you that we are continuously reviewing ways to better manage the crowds on property for the comfort of all our guests.

I hope to welcome you and your partner back to Marina Bay Sands in the near future for a more successful stay.
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Marina Bay Sands is an amazing work of art. Beautiful, beautiful building - both inside and out. We were in awe. Jaw-dropping kind of experience. The observation deck is best visited at night - WOW!!! Now, the infinity pool that stretches like forever, over looking the entire city - Oh my, goosebumps! I would suggest that if you are not staying at the Marina bay sands, take the guided tours for their observation deck so you could see the infinity pool. Only those on the guided tour can see the infinity pool. The guided tour schedule is 10am, 2pm and 9pm.

Drammen, Norway
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stayed in a clubroom for two nights and everything was great. We arrived two hours before chechin, but no problem to get a room. The room was nice and elegant, we only had one problem and that was the keys to the room. We had to recharge them several times and when you are in your bathrobe and have to go down in the lobby its no fun.
Breakfast is great, a little crowded on saturday. Good selection of afternoon coctails. We also tried singapore sling at the club and after a wery bad experience at the Raffles Long Bar, this was just perfect.
The beds and shiets are divine.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for sharing your feedback here once again, DrammenDrammen.

I note your feedback on the guestroom keycards and I apologize for the service shortfall. I have shared this with the relevant department for their attention and appropriate action.

I am happy to hear that your recent stay was better than your previous one and that you enjoyed the Singapore Sling at The Club.

I value your patronage and I certainly look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to Marina Bay Sands in the future.