We stayed at the Marina Bay Sands in September 2012, over the F1 weekend. The hotel itself is immpecable with the service and rooms 5 star. we visited Ku De Ta which was in full party mode thanks to the F1, I would like to go back on a 'normal' weekend to enjoy it at a slower pace.
The Marina Bay Shoppes are nothing short of amazing. This was my first trip to Singapore and the centre was really impressive. A great range of restaurants and bars too. You must visit 'Cut by Wolfgang Puk' in the MBS shops if you love a great cocktail.
One gripe is that check-in and check-out were excruciatingly slow, this is understandable as there was 1000's of people staying over this weekend, but there seems to be a lot of double handling, signing numerous forms etc that could be more streamlined.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore