Overall not too bad, but you're paying for the great views and access to the Infinity pool more than anything. The rooms are pretty standard hotel rooms and nothing special, but were comfortable and well maintained. Check in and check out was efficient, we were also given early access to our room which was great.
The pool itself is worth the trip, at least to tick it off your 'to do' list. We had an excellent fternoon with the friendly poolside drinks service and enjoying the views over Singapore. Take your camera and sunscreen up there with you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore